Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.

BY NAIR #75 in Hair Removal Creams

New! Quick &Amp; Easy Works Fast While You Shower Smooth, Radiant Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving Effective On Coarse, Thick Hair Smooth In Minutes Stays On In The Shower Dermatologist Tested Chest Back Legs Arms 1-800-248-8820 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
This is a very awesome product. My son has hair like a gorilla, so he has to use hair removal products. The price of this product is great and you can buy it at your pharmacy or a wholesale store. It not only works great, but it helps smooth his skin.
Debora Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend has thick dark dark so uses this product. Works great. However, leaves a funny scent. With a good wash after, it goes away though.
Kaitlyn M.
washington, DC
I love this product! It works just as well as waxing with less pain and no redness! Its very straight forward and easy to use and It's something I only have to use every 2-3 weeks. You can purchase it at any local convenience store and I would highly recommend!
Maggie G.
Bronx, NY
My husband had used this but honestly prefers my my brand over his brand. He said mine worked. Eat for him or my Nair for women.
lucellie V.
Waukegan, IL
Totally in love with this product I do recommend love it and its really cheap I got mine for $4
Breshai W.
Fontana, CA
This product is great! it does wonders, really removes every hair and this product is very effective and a little goes a long way. I picked up this product from my local walgreens, and this is exactly what i was looking for! Great use, i would really recommend this to you guys if you guys are looking for a great effective product like so.
Kecia M.
Good not just for men but women with coarse or thick hair also works much faster than women's nair
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Judge me, but I have used this on my legs. It worked really well, just smelled awful.
Jennifer H.
I actually wouldn't know since my husband is the one who actually uses the product but guessing since he keeps asking me to get it on my trips to the stores I guess it works for him. uses it on lower abdomen
Anitra J.
Atlanta, GA
I consistently purchase and repurchase the NAIR facial hair remover. It is easy to use and I like the small packaging that is comes in--great for travel. I only use it on a small area so it lasts for a long time. I will continue to purchase this and use it.
Angelica S.
Does this smell as strong or stronger than the woman version of nair?
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
Manscaping with a razor super sucks and I've been looking for an alternative that works. I've read reviews on this, but I still have questions. Is the product gentle on skin? Does one application remove all hair on applied area? Does hair grow back slower with use?
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
I need this so bad. Shaving is not my thing. I want something that won't burn my skin and easy to use. How do you use this and for how long do you leave it on your the skin?
Brian O.
Mountlake Ter, WA
How well does this product work and are there certain areas, you have to be careful with?