Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.

BY NAIR #77 in Hair Removal Creams

New! Quick &Amp; Easy Works Fast While You Shower Smooth, Radiant Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving Effective On Coarse, Thick Hair Smooth In Minutes Stays On In The Shower Dermatologist Tested Chest Back Legs Arms 1-800-248-8820 see more...

Moona Z.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My son uses this Nair hair cream, works great and smells good. He loves this hair removal cream cause it doesn't hurt him.
Baobai L.
My husband uses this and he is not a big fan of it. He doesn't like the way it feels on his skin and it irritates his skin.
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY
Great the smell is a little better than the girls version it smells like rotten eggs this one is better and works faster
Brooke j.
University Place, WA
AMAZING SMELL, will leave a woman wanting more then you every expect. smell is one of the strongest sense. might as well let them smell something breath taking.. and will leave your body silky smooth!
Edwin M.
Very bad. Removes hair but also cuts your skin off and burns for multiple days. Would not recommend or buy ever again!
Tammy b.
Slidell, LA
My husband didn't not like this product. he said he would never use it again and I didn;t even bother to ask him why
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
Hands down the best hair remover for men. My husband is super hairy and it works great getting all of the hair off
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've used this nair product for some of my body parts and it works well. Removes all the hair after a few tries.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to time.
Shelly M.
I have used this on my husband several times. He has sensitive skin but this does not irritate him at all.
Angelica S.
Does this smell as strong or stronger than the woman version of nair?
Brian O.
Mountlake Ter, WA
How well does this product work and are there certain areas, you have to be careful with?
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
I need this so bad. Shaving is not my thing. I want something that won't burn my skin and easy to use. How do you use this and for how long do you leave it on your the skin?
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
Manscaping with a razor super sucks and I've been looking for an alternative that works. I've read reviews on this, but I still have questions. Is the product gentle on skin? Does one application remove all hair on applied area? Does hair grow back slower with use?