Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.

BY NAIR #75 in Hair Removal Creams

New! Quick &Amp; Easy Works Fast While You Shower Smooth, Radiant Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving Effective On Coarse, Thick Hair Smooth In Minutes Stays On In The Shower Dermatologist Tested Chest Back Legs Arms 1-800-248-8820 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY
Great the smell is a little better than the girls version it smells like rotten eggs this one is better and works faster
Tammy b.
Slidell, LA
My husband didn't not like this product. he said he would never use it again and I didn;t even bother to ask him why
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
Hands down the best hair remover for men. My husband is super hairy and it works great getting all of the hair off
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used this nair product for some of my body parts and it works well. Removes all the hair after a few tries.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to time.
Kecia M.
Good not just for men but women with coarse or thick hair also works much faster than women's nair
lucellie V.
Waukegan, IL
Totally in love with this product I do recommend love it and its really cheap I got mine for $4
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Stuff works surprisingly well and doesn’t burn it all good price points for a very good product
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Judge me, but I have used this on my legs. It worked really well, just smelled awful.
Jennifer L.
San Rafael, CA
I recommend any nair products. They work very well. You can purchase them in rite aid and wallgreens
Angelica S.
Does this smell as strong or stronger than the woman version of nair?
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
Manscaping with a razor super sucks and I've been looking for an alternative that works. I've read reviews on this, but I still have questions. Is the product gentle on skin? Does one application remove all hair on applied area? Does hair grow back slower with use?
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
I need this so bad. Shaving is not my thing. I want something that won't burn my skin and easy to use. How do you use this and for how long do you leave it on your the skin?
Brian O.
Mountlake Ter, WA
How well does this product work and are there certain areas, you have to be careful with?