Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.

BY NAIR #75 in Hair Removal Creams

New! Quick &Amp; Easy Works Fast While You Shower Smooth, Radiant Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving Effective On Coarse, Thick Hair Smooth In Minutes Stays On In The Shower Dermatologist Tested Chest Back Legs Arms 1-800-248-8820 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Breshai W.
Fontana, CA
This product is great! it does wonders, really removes every hair and this product is very effective and a little goes a long way. I picked up this product from my local walgreens, and this is exactly what i was looking for! Great use, i would really recommend this to you guys if you guys are looking for a great effective product like so.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles , CA
This is for me but me being a women I like to switch it up at times. I feel like some men products are more effective! I have this in my shower and I cannot go a day without it. It removes any hair in seconds and even better it smells good!
salma c.
Orlando, FL
Good product definatley gets all the hair away. Read instructions before using because leaving it on for a long time you will start to feel a burning sensation. Easy to use, affordable and actually effective glad i picked this up
Jen R.
Oceanside, CA
This one is my boyfriends fav product to remove his hair he doesn't like to shave it so he uses this product he finds it more useful and easier to remove hair especially when he is in a hurry I myself recently used it although it did irritate my skin a bit I actually liked it removed all my hairs
Teresa R.
Savannah, GA
This seems to be a less crude way to removing body hair than waxing. Whoever created waxing must love inflicting pain. This product did an adequate job for removing hair and is an average price for your value. If you want a pain free way to removed body hair, this is the way to do it.
Jennifer H.
I actually wouldn't know since my husband is the one who actually uses the product but guessing since he keeps asking me to get it on my trips to the stores I guess it works for him. uses it on lower abdomen
Anitra J.
Atlanta, GA
I consistently purchase and repurchase the NAIR facial hair remover. It is easy to use and I like the small packaging that is comes in--great for travel. I only use it on a small area so it lasts for a long time. I will continue to purchase this and use it.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI
My husband uses this and the smell alone is gross, I enjoy the facisl hair cream remover from this brand but not this! He also said it was hard to use and messy! Its also very timr consuming! I wouldn't recommend it going off of what he said. Wives know best!
Brianna F.
I feel like it gets most of the hair off, but it does leave some spots where it won't get the hair off at all. It leave my skin pretty dry so I would suggest it to anyone
Anel R.
Brooklyn, NY
My boyfriend bought this for him but when i found out what it does it became mine, its better for your hair on your legs because they're thicker and harder to get off, 10 minutes with this and youll be hairless
Angelica S.
Does this smell as strong or stronger than the woman version of nair?
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
Manscaping with a razor super sucks and I've been looking for an alternative that works. I've read reviews on this, but I still have questions. Is the product gentle on skin? Does one application remove all hair on applied area? Does hair grow back slower with use?
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
I need this so bad. Shaving is not my thing. I want something that won't burn my skin and easy to use. How do you use this and for how long do you leave it on your the skin?
Brian O.
Mountlake Ter, WA
How well does this product work and are there certain areas, you have to be careful with?