Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.

BY NAIR #75 in Hair Removal Creams

New! Quick &Amp; Easy Works Fast While You Shower Smooth, Radiant Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving Effective On Coarse, Thick Hair Smooth In Minutes Stays On In The Shower Dermatologist Tested Chest Back Legs Arms 1-800-248-8820 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Jeff B.
Bend
The product didn’t have the best odor. It did its job the two times I’ve tried it. So it met expectations. The price is a little steep and I’m not sure why they had to make one specifically for men so I don’t know.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
We use this for my husbands back hair, and it works wonders on his Italian hair lol. I still hate the way it feels on my hands, so I use plastic gloves to apply it for him. Totally worth it because it gets the hair all the way down to his skin and doesn’t leave stubble.
Cassiday W.
Williston, ND
I know everyone is different i am a 23 year old lady and this is the stuff for me!!!! I L❤VE IT! I haven't been on top of shaving since half way through, my FIRST pregnancy In 2014!!! My husband ordered this for me to try and let me tell you... it is fabulous it says leave it on for 10 min MAX no more then 10 min... I used it for 8 min on my legs and the hair Wipes right off like it melts it away so soft on day two still not prickly ***IF USED ON GENITALS*** DO NOT GET PRODUCT (IN) ****it can affect your bodies natural ph*** I left it on for the full 10 min on the hair down there 😂😂😂 and also not prickly or ingrowns on day 2 I recommend everyone give it a try... I couldn't find it in the store we got it from @amazon👍👍👍(pleasse excuse the toddler toy happy mess))
Shelby H.
This works well for my boyfriend who uses it on his chest every few weeks, when the hair grows back it isnt rough and thicker each time, its very easy to use and its a decent price, plus it lasts a long time. I would recommend this to others, its a good buy
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ
Works great at getting hair and whisking it away. My biggest downfall for this is the smell. When on and applying it smells like your hair is getting burnt off chemically (which I guess it is) but if you can breath through your moth, it's 100% worth the results! Leaves you smooth even when removing stubborn thick hair in hard to reach places, and grows back slower than just shaving. I bought the men's formula on same versus the women's full price, and it's worked great!
Emma H.
removes any unwanted hair very fast and easy! it burns for a little while after wards but not badly. You can buy it at target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, or any drug store!
Melanie K.
Omaha, NE
My boyfriend is very subconscious about the hair on his back because it is thick and dark. We gave this a try and in ten minutes the hair came right off! My recommendation for anyone after using hair removal creams: moisturize after right away! I use coconut oil or shea butter so I don't cause any potential further irritation.
Kaitlyn M.
washington, DC
I love this product! It works just as well as waxing with less pain and no redness! Its very straight forward and easy to use and It's something I only have to use every 2-3 weeks. You can purchase it at any local convenience store and I would highly recommend!
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA
My husband has used this product before on chest hair and not only was it a decent price and more painless then waxing it left his skin feeling silky and smooth and it was very easy to use! He would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others!
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
This is a very awesome product. My son has hair like a gorilla, so he has to use hair removal products. The price of this product is great and you can buy it at your pharmacy or a wholesale store. It not only works great, but it helps smooth his skin.
Angelica S.
Does this smell as strong or stronger than the woman version of nair?
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
Manscaping with a razor super sucks and I've been looking for an alternative that works. I've read reviews on this, but I still have questions. Is the product gentle on skin? Does one application remove all hair on applied area? Does hair grow back slower with use?
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
I need this so bad. Shaving is not my thing. I want something that won't burn my skin and easy to use. How do you use this and for how long do you leave it on your the skin?
Brian O.
Mountlake Ter, WA
How well does this product work and are there certain areas, you have to be careful with?