Nair Men uploaded by Amelia W.

BY NAIR #77 in Hair Removal Creams

New! No-Touch Application Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving For Smooth, Clean-Looking Skin Back Chest Arms Legs Dermatologist tested Not for use on head or face ;   see more...

Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Overall, the product is okay; it gets the job done. However, make sure it doesn't get on your private parts Unless, you want to learn a new extraterrestrial dance or walk like you have the whole planet between your legs
Matt H.
Reading, PA
I've had good results with this product. You have to remember to apply more than you think is nessicary, and leave it on for at least the minimum recommended time, most times a few minutes longer
NICOLE B.
Nair was the first brand hair remover I ever tried. It worked and I was satisfied at the time. I think I purchased it from Rite Aid. It met my expectations. I would recommend to others.
Michaela P.
Orlando , FL
This must be one of those items that works great for some people and horribly for others. I purchased this a little bit hesitently after reading the negative reviews, but eventually decided it was worth a shot.
I wanted to use this to get rid of the hair on my back. So I smeared it all over with some contortions and set a timer for 15 minutes. The smell at first wasn't bad at all, but it quickly turned into a nasty, chemical smell that reminded me of the perms my mom and sister did once. It wans't horribly overpowering though, just irritating.
Jordan A.
College Sta, TX
The Nair Men product is very good. It does not leave bumps and does not have the hair grow back quickly. I bought it at Target and it is very affordable.
Karen S.
San Diego, CA
I have used the Nair for woman, it works but not as well as advertised. I find a razor is better.
Crishna G.
Maricopa, AZ
Still not a man can u please stop giving me surveys for man I'm a women not a man get it right
emily a.
Bakersfield, CA
best hair removal I've ever tried does its job and takes everything that you don't wa nt off
Sam R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Be careful when you do any type of Nair this gets rid of it but do some searching up on it
tina p.
Waycross, GA
Bought this for my husband's back (Yuck! Right?) Worked fantastic! Didn't burn his skin, didn't stink the house up and actually did what it said. It removed the hair! He has a lot of hair, this is a big deal!