Nair Men uploaded by Amelia W.

BY NAIR #79 in Hair Removal Creams

New! No-Touch Application Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving For Smooth, Clean-Looking Skin Back Chest Arms Legs Dermatologist tested Not for use on head or face ;   see more...

Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Orlando, Fl
This must be one of those items that works great for some people and horribly for others. I purchased this a little bit hesitently after reading the negative reviews, but eventually decided it was worth a shot.
I wanted to use this to get rid of the hair on my back. So I smeared it all over with some contortions and set a timer for 15 minutes. The smell at first wasn't bad at all, but it quickly turned into a nasty, chemical smell that reminded me of the perms my mom and sister did once. It wans't horribly overpowering though, just irritating.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
I bought this Nair For Men for my husband on one of my
shopping trips. He's so hairy! lol. It very afordable so
I thought-why not? He uses it about every 3 months and
he loves it! He can believe how great it works and smells
good too. He even told me to be sure to put this on the
shopping list when we get low.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Cumming, GA
My husband swears by this stuff! He prefers to use this but when he runs out he has to use my Nair which is fine but he definitely prefers the Nair men for his neck and back. It's a lot easier than shaving and lasts a lot longer!
tina p.
tina p.
Waycross, GA
Bought this for my husband's back (Yuck! Right?) Worked fantastic! Didn't burn his skin, didn't stink the house up and actually did what it said. It removed the hair! He has a lot of hair, this is a big deal!
Matt H.
Matt H.
Reading, PA
I've had good results with this product. You have to remember to apply more than you think is nessicary, and leave it on for at least the minimum recommended time, most times a few minutes longer
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
This was my dads but I needed it so I used it! I was in a hurry and it was there calling my name! It worked good 5 star! He didn't find out lol & after that I used it a couple more times!!!
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
I've used Nair glide on. Like you would glide it on to your legs. It's like a roller you are gliding or rolling it on and after keeping it on for about 5 minutes you remove it with a towel.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
My husband uses this product about twice a year. It works well and is not irritating. Like most hair remover creams it has somewhat of a sting smell but it's not unbearable.
Jessenia R.
Jessenia R.
Orlando, FL
I bought this for my husband as a gift and he always has how much it's a great product and very gentle on his skin I definitely recommend it it's affordable and great price
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Wellness Guru Expert
MY boyfriend use this brand for shaving gels and I can say even when I love him
With beard when he Shave his face is a incredible smell and is soft whit his fave