Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Bruce Township, MI
I have a hair removal product this works really well on your left with smooth legs. I don’t feel like it last much longer than shaving but I do feel like the hair softer when it starts to grow back in. The main reason I gave this product at three star is because the smell is terrible and you just can’t get it out of things. If you use a washcloth to wipe the lotion off when the time is done that washcloth just smells so bad even after you wash it some sometimesAnd I found that for days after use my bathroom with smell from this lotion and it’s not a good smell. So the smell doesn’t bother you this is a great product because it does a really good job.
Greensboro , NC
This hair remover is beyond intense!! Do not leave it on for more than 5 mins...SERIOUSLY. Im a black man and used it on my chest hairs which are pretty coarse and left it on a little over 4 mins and boy did it strip my chest bare to the point where it almost started eating away at the the skin lol. No matter how coarse you think your hair is (i.e my fellow black ppl) this thing WILL get the job done IN less than 5 mins. The bottle says to leave on for 3 mins minimum and 10 mins max but honestly its so intense im afraid to find out what it will do to your skin in 10 mins. Five stars because it does what it supposed to do almost too well.
Brentwood, MD
I haven’t used nair in a long time because I’m comfortable with waxing and shaving as it’s quicker. But from what I remember, 3 minutes was the base time that it should’ve taken to remove the hair in the area you applied the cream to. Since I have coarser hair down there, I had to keep it on for about 5-7 minutes and then I removed it. Sometimes it wouldn’t remove the hairs that I applied it to so I had to go over the leftover hair with a razor. Also, the smell (aloe) smelled really weird.. maybe they changed the formula because I’ve had mine for quite some time now.
Corona, NY
It a good hair remover lotion.It a great option if you don’t want to shave with a razor. The cost is good I usually purchase it at my local beauty store. I use it while I shower. You just apply a layer not too thick or think wait for a few minute and remove done! no more hair!how easy is that? No razor burns or cuts.
Ocean Isle Beach
By far one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had!!! I was pregnant, and couldn’t reach my legs so I decided to try Nair....... I woke up in the middle of the night, crawling my skin out, cause for some reason the lotion just didn’t wanna set right with my skin while pregnant! It was horrid. And extremely painful....
Las Vegas, NV
This product works for the most part. It never seems to get everything. I've tried a couple of their products, but they all seem to give me chemical burns, so I will not be repurchasing. It is fairly affordable and the packaging is good, but if you have sensitive skin be cautious.

Nair Lotion

Nair Lotion
Sammamish , WA
I dislike the smell of this product but do like the results!! It is an easy to apply cream which washes off easily and leaves your skin silky smooth and without hair. (Duh that’s the point!) A fraction of the price that a professional would charge. Always patch test first! I recommend and have repurchased!
Baton Rouge , LA
Smellsss awful like when your at the salon and smell someone getting a perm ! But it really works removes all them wolf hairs off very easy to use just don’t leave it on for to long will burn the skin , perform patch test before make sure your no allergic to any ingredients .
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It really was no a great product from the look of it since I have thicker hair it says to leave on longer for best results but definitely burned and smelled awful and did took of little patches of hair off but did not do it’s just for me don’t recommend if you have thick hair
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this for for 3+ years. Nice light scent withe soothing aloe. My favorite and very effective. Last mush longer than shaving. Very affordable and easy to find. Great instructions and easy to apply. I'll keep buying again and recommend. Nair Lotion
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles , CA
8 months ago
Connie C. • a month ago
I suggest getting the aloe scented one. Much softer smell.
a year ago
Faith M. • a year ago
It doesn’t work too well on my legs when I tried it