Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Wichita, KS
I used this product when I was younger and did not have the confidence to shave my legs but I wanted a smooth look and feel on my legs. It does great, does have a chemical smell to it that is a little unpleasant but if you over look the smell the product works great.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Body Acne
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Burned my skin when I was little because I was always embarrassed of my arm hair! So I would wear jackets! Very strong smell and within minutes my arms were on fire and when we took it off I had a rash that lasted about a week worst feeling ever! Went on to use a razor after!
Fairland , IN
It definitely gets the job done for all of your hair removal needs, super affordable and can get at local drug store or big supermarkets, comes in many different kinds and smells to suit everyone’s needs.
san bernardino
Well recommended for the under arm upper lip and beard or other sensitive area system leave it on for too long or will irritate your skin overall he gets the job done and removes all unwanted hair super affordable to. LOVE!
Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I gave this three stars because it does work... but it’s also really irritating to my skin. I know it’s not for every skin type, so I’m just one of the unfortunate ones that can’t use it.
Virden, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well, it smells like a combo of sulfur and rotten eggs. It really stinks. That being said, it is a great remover. I use it on my legs and it makes the hair wipe right off in the shower, as long as you follow the directions. It is gross, but it works great!
Dryness, Itchiness, Rosacea
Virginia Bch, VA
My go to hair remover lotion. It’s simple. It’s quick and it gets the job done right the first round. Perfect for the at home spa and me days when you’re relaxing with a glass of apple juice.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Rochester, NY
It does a good job of removing unwanted hair. The smell is not nice though so you'll have to deal with that. Oh and be careful about leaving it on too long because it will start to burn.
Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
Fremont, CA
Works super well! I put the cream on, leave it for a couple minutes then take a cloth and wipe it off before showering. Only suggestion is that it smells awful. MUST shower after use- only way to get the smell off.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
Simpsonville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried both this and the sensitive skin versions. I never felt like either did an extremely good job removing hair. Then I became very sensitive to the product and got chemical burns.
Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
Ask a question to the Influenster community...