Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
This hair remover works okay. It smells terrible and I have to leave it on for longer than directed. I can shave faster and my legs don't stay smooth longer like it says it should.
Itchiness
Good hair removal but I would use this strictly on the legs. It burned my armpit. Has a really strong nasty burnt rubber smell. A lot of product in bottle for the money. Does give you a close, smooth shave
This must be one of those items that works great for some people and horribly for others. I purchased this a little bit hesitently after reading the negative reviews, but eventually decided it was worth a shot.
Onalaska, WI
Works great. Scent isn't completely unpleasant. Perfect for legs and arms. Leave on for 10 mins and swipe off. Hair is gone and you're left with smooth moisturized skin for days longer then with shaving.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I hate the smell of this stuff. I used this stuff when I was starting out with getting rid of hair on my legs, but it really does get the job done to make your legs super smooth.
Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness
Baker, LA
Love this stuff. It totally works. When I first used it not all the hair would come off but I just had to leave it one for a few more minutes. I like it and it saves my lazy self from having to shave
I am not sure which one I used before, would recommend to friends and family. It is very comparable to other products. Use when I am going out in the sun and do not want razor burn. . very easy to use.
Are use this all the time works nicely never lose it on for too long and hair comes off nice Easley are you this on my underpants in my legs does not burn But it does smell
Stretch Marks
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very harsh, chemical smell. Once it reached around 5 minutes legs began to somewhat itch so it then became a race to take it off. It does get the job done though and does last longer than shaving.
Loris, SC
This product gets the job done and removes the hair beautifully but it does have a strong smell to it and it takes some time for it to go away but it does eventually
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...