Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Fort Hood, TX
I love this. The smell is nice not like other hair removal lotions. Also, I have very sensitive skin but this doesn't burn at all or leave a tingling feeling. Very easy to use and works efficiently. Definitely recommend it
Monterey Park, CA
I have used nair since I was a young girl. It was my very first hair removal product. I've passed it down to my daughter to use. I probably use it a few times a month as my daughter does, I wish I could find it in bulk. Although the smell is not the best, I am very satisfied with the results.
Raleigh
This product has a very strong smell that may linger in your bathroom. In order for product to work you must leave on legs and remove the lotion with a damp cloth..you may repeat if necessary...it is not a horrible product if use correctly...but the smell is pretty strong
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
High Point, NC
I did not like this product at all. Its a chemical that burns you hair off. It smells horrible (like burnt hair) and the product is too strong. If you leave it on a bit too long you can get a rash or should i say a chemical burn. Not recommended at all unless you really can't shave or wax.
I put it on my arm pits, I had it on for less than two minutes when they started burning! Worst pain I've ever felt my arm pits are red and inflamed, nothing will sooth them ! It feels like living hell! I tried it on a small section of my leg first and it is fine, but my arm pits hurt like crap.
DeLand
Nair Lotion uploaded by Kiara W.
I like using this product if I don’t feel like shaving that day .first You apply thick layer on your skin and then you wait for a bout 10 minutes then after that get in the shower and rinse thoroughly also with a washcloth
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Amherst, MA
Removes the hair, but leaves a weird feeling on the skin afterwards. I have sensitive skin so I would test it first in an area of interest to see if I break out. I broke out on my arms, but not on my legs. A struggle to wipe off and wash because the product sticks to the fabric
Madison, AL
Ahhhh this stuff is the worst! I got the formula specifically for sensitive skin and followed the directions exactly. It STILL burned my legs. I wouldn't recommend unless you like red, splotchy legs!
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Yes, the original scent is pretty gross. That's why I buy the one infused with baby oil and/or aloe vera; the smell is a lot less harsh. As for the performance, I think the product works great! I leave it on for about 8 minutes and then wipe it off with a washcloth in the shower.
Lexington, MS
I can't shave my legs, so I use Nair. I don't like the smell, and they come out with different scents but it all smell the same. It can be a little messy compared to shaving, and it doesn't get all the hair. I just use it because I have no choice, and don't want to start waxing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...