Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Or it removes some hair but not all so I still end up going in with a razor. There are times when I’ve had a burning sensation and bad reaction from using this. Maybe because I left it on a little longer trying to remove hair. Rarely use it and when I do it’s with caution. Once the hair is removed though the skin is soft and it takes a long time to grow back.
Orleans, ON
THIS DOES NOT WORK! My mom gave me some because it didn’t work for her. It did not work for me and it did not work for my husband.. I don’t know how this company has been in business for so many years. I have tried this on multiple occasions and many different formulas, hoping that one will work because the concept is great and they are always just a waste of money.
West Kelowna
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I occasionally like to use Nair Lotion when I don't have enough time to shave or when I've let my leg hair get a bit out of control. The chemical smell is kind of gross, and I feel a bit weird about using chemicals to remove my hair. That said, it's super quick and easy to use and generally leaves me with really smooth legs. I do find my legs stay smooth slightly longer with Nair vs. shaving.
The Nair lotion takes off hair so easily and doesn’t leave much of a mess. The only down fall is how stinky it is and that it burns a little bit when you put it on. You do have to be careful on how you place the lotion on your hair, if you don’t put a thick layer or in the right way, it will not come off properly. But it does take it off if you do it right.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this all the time and completely forgot about it! It smells awful, and does dissolve hair. You just have to be very careful not to leave it on for too long because it will burn. Even works well in areas with a lot of coarse hair. Just can't get over the smell.
To me, although this is slightly cheaper, I found it really difficult to use as the product is a strange consistency and the smell is something to be hold! Again I know that all hair remover smells strange but in comparison to what’s on the market, I found this the worst on that front.
Toronto, ON
this product works very well in removing all hairs and existing growth. However the smell of the product is not my favourite. I would be interested in trying 'no scent' versions of this product. The price is great and the product has lasted a long time. I would recommend !
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was one of the first hair products I bought an dI fell in love. This is so easy to use and so quick. This does the job in the time it states and everything goes well once you follow the simple instructions. This is a great product. Must have.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Esta crema de afeitar es excelente nunca tuve quejas ni causa inrritacion al depilarse es muy buna eso si nunca debes de pasar de tiempo porque puede quemae fuera de eso es excelente lo recomiendo
Edmonton , AB
It's been a very long time since I used this product but from what I can remember, it worked really well and it was easy to apply and wash off. The only thing I didn't enjoy was how it smells but it was worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...