Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This only works if I put it on for more than recommended time which then leads me to burning and iteration. It's a win lose but I don't like the the repocussions! I got mine from CVS for a good price when it was on sale
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Itchiness
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product because it is better than shaving and it does the same job. It may take longer but it still does the job. I tend to use it every time I have the chance. The smell is a bit strong but it's okay.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Gonzales, LA
For the most part Nairobi lotion is a good product. If does do exactly what it says it will di but the scents Atmore strong. Nsir has a distinctive smell. It will always require a bath after using this prosuct.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Moles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with Nair. I personally prefer the baby oil. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. The only thing that I dont like is the after smell that it leaves behind. However it is well.worth it because it gets rid of every strand of hair
ocala
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am loving this product this summer seeing as I plan I living in the water can't be all hairy got to keep everything clean and what better way to keep me smooth and clean than using Nair Nair Lotion
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not that big of a fan on the smell but it does work good and it does meet my expectations. You have to follow the instructions or else it doesn’t work as good like other brands. I do recommend it to others to buy it
Canoga park, CA
I bought a bottle once and thought it was great that it takes out the unwanted hair! But not so sure about the smell. It smells strong and smells like my legs are burning. But overall if you have time to wait it out, it’s not a bad product.
bovina
The product itself is great!.... the smell not so much. It's very affordable for the amount you get. I purchased mine at Walmart and I used it once a week with great results! Definitely a recommendation!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Itchiness
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually was skeptical about this product, especially with sensitive skin. But it wasn't bad at all! Super easy to use and apply, I had to use a pretty good amount to remove all of the hair on my legs but it worked, quickly and painlessly!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
This stuff BURNS! If you want to rub things all over your body and have ten minutes to spare just sitting then this is perfect. It was not as bad as it seems, but it also is not easy or fun! I don't really recommend this.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Ask a question to the Influenster community...