Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
San Leandro , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair smells so nasty and so disgusting and makes my hands feel nasty whenever I have to touch it. But I can’t deny that it gets the job don’t me when it comes to hair removal. I use to use this more when I was a teenager.
Stretch Marks
New palestine , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Murrysville, PA
I love using Nair for getting rid of unwanted hair! If you hate using a razor this is a great product. Does everything it says it’s going to do, prevents you from having to use a razor, and it gets all the hair out!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Portage , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Nair lotion for sensitive skin has a chemical smell and can burn if your not careful. Nair was roughly 4 dollars each. Good short term, Quick hair removal if shaving and waxing is difficult.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
Suffolk , VA
It smells HORRIBLE!! BUT I love how it leaves my skin afterwards! I don't think they can ever fix the smell I have tried almost all of them and they all have that smell but it does it's job
Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have the face lotion and it smells so bad lol I gag at times! It smells like sewer but oh well! It does a great job on removing hair but don’t leave it long or you will get chemical burn
Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne
Bethany, OK
It works great when I want a super smooth shave. The one reason I gave it a 4 is because I don’t love the smell. I’ve used another brand that smelled better. It was easy to use and I’m still using it regularly.
Lillington
Works well. Dissolves hair into this weird tar substance which is tricky to get all off. Smells awful and makes your skin FEEL like you burned something there. Super cheap everywhere.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
Chattanooga, TN
This use to work great for me when I was in middle school. Now it only seems to work in patches and I end up having to still shave most of the time anyways. I don't think I'll be purchasing this product anymore s
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Baytown, TX
I do recommend this product! Most deff. Takes the hair away ! The smell is pretty good ! It’s very affective and does the job ! Also, super affordable! Doesn’t burn your skin and super gentle ! Go get yours !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...