Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Mission
Nair Lotion uploaded by Perla R.
I am not a big fan of shaving my legs, leaving bumps and not so lasting. I have tried Nair before but this one is leaves my skin moisturized. Not sure if it is the aloe or lanolin ingredients but I definitely felt a difference.
Stretch Marks, Itchiness, Body Acne
San juan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is too much for my sensative skin! I used this product 3 times over a year or so and everytime I tried it it irritated my skin. I followed the directions but it never worked. It did remove some hair but not all
Ackerman, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best hair remover I've ever used. It literally removes all of the hair from legs. The smell is strong and smelly but I got used to it. Don't underestimate this product though, if left on too long it can burn you. Overall I love it.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been using this for so many years and I’ll continue to use it as long as it’s on the market. It works amazing, very effective! I only use it on my arms & stomach. I’ve never gotten a rash from it and it always leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Definitely recommend it. Nair Lotion
Dothan, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Ladies we all know keeping ourselves fresh and clean can be a hassle when you’re having to shave constantly. Instead I use Nair. I only have to do it once a week, if that, and it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth with no hair lingering. It’s super easy to put on and take off.
Rossville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair does a great job at removing hair if you can stand the smell. The smell is off burning hair and makes it seem like your hair is burning. I know their products have come a long way but I haven't been able to get over the smell and mess.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
Smithfield, VA
this is my go to every time i need to shave, i stopped using razors because they cause razor bumps and it's like the hair grows back the next day lol but with the nair, the hair stays gone longer and leaves my skin feeling smooth .
Branford, CT
Isn't their commercial jingle "like never before"? Because it should be "like never again", because this stuff BURNS. I left it on for the correct amount of time, and I still had burns strong enough to emit blood. Plus it smells like it's trying to kill you, which should have been a big heads up in the first place. If you have sensitive skin like me, try Sally Hansen's hair removal products. They still smell like they're trying to kill you, but they don't seem to injure you in the same way (at least I've been lucky so far). Just keep it on two minutes less than the recommended time for the first few times you try it. Trust me, it's better to be safe than sorry. And if you do get burned, apply vitamin E oil all over the wound. NOT a traditional moisturizer. Your skin needs to breathe to heal, and Vitamin E oil will help heal the wound and prevent scarring. I personally like Derma E's Vitamin A and E Refining oil.
Kansas City, KS
Smells gross and for me personally it didn’t work at all. It did burn my skin when applied but only for like a minute then it turned into a cool sensation. Will not be trying this product again. Don’t know if I will try another nair product or not. I’m quite skeptical now haha.
Mendota , CA
Is an ok product not my favorite it can get the job done. Don’t mind the price but I just rather use a razor to shave. Don’t like the wait of time and some time will need to repeat process and if you leave longer than it tells you it burns your skin. Have not used it anymore.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...