Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Florence
Been using this product for years and I love it I don’t have to shave with a razor which I love
Rome, NY
Sometimes gives me a bad reaction. Not sure if I’m leaving it on too long or what the issue is
Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works it just seems to take a while and burns your skin on occasion. Also it kind of stinks
Dryness, In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne
I really like this cream is very good quality and excellent for the skin to leave it very soft
Aubrey, TX
The smell is not so great, however I love how when using nair I don't have to shave for a week!
Clearville, PA
Nair lotion is a great product. I use it quite a bit. I would recommend Nair lotion to anyone.
Gulfport, MS
I like the aloe and the Shea butter versions of this product. It’s low mess with high results
Dryness, Sagging, Scarring
S Yarmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don’t really like using this product. I have tried it in the past but I def prefer shaving
Cellulite, Dryness
Staten Island, NY
Smells Grose but gets the job done scares new when I do it but in the end my legs are smooth
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Algonac, MI
Nair removes the unwanted hair on my legs and arms. It stays off longer the more you use it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...