Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Houston
Uf un aroma muy agradable definitivamente es de lo mejor que podemos usar las mujeres un cuidado excelente
Cellulite, Rosacea, Body Acne
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Removes everything without pain or anything and takes longer for them to grow back just does an amazing job
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works! It can leave a burn behind and it smells absolutely horrendous but it gets the job done.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Anderson, SC
This product used to break me out really bad. Epilstop never did. I like the smell. But the rash was aweful
I use it as a shave lotion it doesn't really remove all the hair,but it makes my legs soft after shaving.
Baytown, TX
Do not wash your face prior to use nor leave it on your body longer than 3 minutes or you will see flesh.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
New Orleans, LA
It does the job. It can burn a little bit but it goes away and it works! Yes it did meet my expectations.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
It does get the job done, the stench is unbearable. Seems like they could make it smell a little better.
Dryness
Easy to use just put it on for like 5min and you just wipe away. Leaves the legs feeling nice a smooth
Washington, DC
Good live it for my body hairs hate a razors I e always used nair since high school it’s a cool product
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Ask a question to the Influenster community...