Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
This is a very good product. My only complaint is the odor. It's not overly bad and I don't think most people would have an issue with it but im just sensative to strong smells. The lotion does its job and is very affordable.
on my weekends i indulge for 3- 5 min before my shower i apply this cream and everything come off real clean and no irritation. for me as a mom of a busy 2 yr old and having sensitive skin this is such a great product. little time great results no irritation
I've tried it once and it worked right away. The smell is amazing, it's very affordable and not expensive at all; comparing in to waxing. I use it whenever my hair starts growing bck and overall I am satisfied.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair Lotion uploaded by Paola S.
is very good. to remove the hair, but personally irritate my skin a lot. I do not use it frequently only in cases that are very necessary. It is a very practical product in just 10 minutes removes all the hair.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Toronto, Ontario
If you don't want dark armpits . Stop shaving and get you some nair seriously . If doesn't strip our skin as much , yea it has a weird smell ,but its better for the skin in the long run.
Alger
skikda

"This is some really amazing stuff. I am a guy and I use it on some unsightly areas to get rid or hair easily without any fuss. Its like is just melts the hair right off. The best thing about it though is that it gets right down to the follicle so it wont be growing back for a few days longer than it would have been if you had just shaved. "

Santo Domingo
 Me encanta, me ayuda con la depilación ya que usualmente me depilaba con jabón de baño este producto me ha ayudado mucho a obtener el resultado deseado
Stretch Marks
Everyone knows Nair works great. Make sure you follow directions on the bottle. I wouldn’t suggest using if you have sensitive skin or if smells bother you.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Launceston
For me the product works and is great when you want to be lazy and not shave your legs, instant smooth!! However .... It absolutely stinks to high heaven.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...