Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
I use this for above the lip area, just leave on for 5 minutes and use a washclothe to take off. Last about 2 weeks! So rash either! Seriously super smooth!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Ive been using this product for about 10 years now. Would highly recommend for young girls who arent at the point of shaving yet. It is beyond successful.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff!!! It takes all the hair away. I use it about once every other week. It does have a funny smell but it works and that's all that matters.
Poway, CA
I mean the smell is always off putting but I love the way it leaves my legs so smooth and hair free and it takes a while longer for the hair to come back
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Louisville, KY
Hate this! It's time I used it it turned my legs red! It ended up burning my skin. Never will recommend this stuff to anyone. You're better off shaving.
I use this weekly. It helps when you don't want to spend time shaving. I thought I'd be allergic but I'm not!Wonderful product and the cost is fantastic!
Dryness, Eczema, Moles
Medford, OR
My favorite hair remover. It goes on thick and smooth. It does burn if you leave it on too long for your skin type. I take it off after about a minute.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair Lotion uploaded by Tatyana C.
shaving take hours to remove hair..but nair moves hair in 10 mins..I really love this product...I will be repurchasing this again again again and AGAIN
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I purchased this cause I hate shaving with a razor! It does its job but the smell I don't really like, and you do have to wait a bit over 3-5 minutes
Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Palmdale
Super easy to use and so worth it. Would recommend. The only issue I have with this product is the burning that was caused when used with my legs.
Stretch Marks, Body Acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...