Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite product to remove hair with. I use it mostly on my legs but also my arms and underarms as well
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This just doesn't cut it for me. I have thick dark hair and this doesn't even come close to getting it off for me.
Love this...easy to apply,pleasant scent, works fast, and non- irritating on the skin and an affordable price point
Blue Springs, MO
Easy to use and leaves you smooth. You don’t have to worry about any icky razor bumps. Smell is not great though.
Laredo , TX
I wish I could use this product tried it once and I got a really bad reaction to it not meant for sensitive skin
Dryness
Niles , OH
It always gave my legs spots and it burned. The one time I actually started bleeding! But it worked pretty well.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super good this product i used it for a long time and it really works leaving your legs smooth and smell good too
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Never again. It burned my skin off. I actually had a chemical burn from this product. And it didn’t get the hair!
Cellulite, Dryness, Sagging
Continental, OH
Did not care for this product. It didn’t seem to work on my course hair. However the price was very affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...