Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Did anyone else have a horrible rash from this product ?
Does this work on really thick hair as well?
So I’ve heard that nair can burn your skin and I just wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Cristina L.
El Centro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair Lotion uploaded by Cristina L.
The first time I use this I had 12 years old was the first time I remove the hair of my legs. Then for practicality start using razors. But let's talk about this is very easy to use, and the skin is smooth for more days. But because we do not give us the time to do it we are more practical. Today a use this after 20 years because I going to have a surgery in one of my knees and the doctor told me I can use a razor because I can have a cut in my skin because that is a big no no for my surgery that could cancel the surgery and I been waiting for that since June. So probably since today I started using this again anyways. I am happy with the results.
Ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Nair Lotion uploaded by Ketzi T.
I love this hair remover cream, it does not irritate my skin and its use is easy and fast, 3 minutes and voila, it is easy and effective, it is not aggressive and its smell is not strong, to have it so close to my olfactory organ , I only get itchy and I think it is for the same reason of his work fast and better than the shaver #Nair #hairremover #essentialgirl
member-7fa521
Nair Lotion uploaded by member-7fa521
Purchased at: Walmart
Comencé a usar esta crema para remover el pelo ahora y tengo que decir que cumple con su función lo único que no me gusta es el olor típico que tienen estas cremas para depilar pero no modo hace bien si función que es lo que importa , la recomiendo para las chicas que no les guarda rasurarse . Se puede usar en los brazos , piernas y aérea del bikini pero no en la cara . Espero les sirva .
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair Lotion uploaded by Yaritza V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product because it’s super fast and easy to use. I usually use it for my arms and hands at night, you usually leave it for 5-10 minutes and you rinse it with water and that’s it.
Grace B.
Emily, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nair Lotion uploaded by Grace B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Nair works best for me if I let my hair grow out a little bit longer and then use it. It doesn’t give a super clean shaved look, as it leaves behind a little stubble so I prefer shaving over using this. I have extremely thick and coarse hair, so I leave it on longer than suggested. My legs start to itch after a while, but it doesn’t leave behind a rash or bumps.
Keili A.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair Lotion uploaded by Keili A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this epilator cream, it is very good, it will do a good job for you. It is not necessary you use it will be or Presto beard this cream so that your beauty falls, you only have to pass a tuaya that you do not use and you will see how your soft skin looks you only have to leave it for 5 minutes but if you see your beauty fall Before time you have to take it off me personally, it does not irritate my skin❤️👏Nair Lotion
Stacy B.
South Fork, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nair Lotion uploaded by Stacy B.
This product works pretty good. Certain spots it did burn me alittle bit but not to bad. It did remove my hair even if a little skin was involved lol. No its ok I do recommed this it does work better than some of the others I've tried. It's pretty affordable too!
Jennie  S.
Greenfield, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nair Lotion uploaded by Jennie  S.
Purchased at: Target
I had my arms, legs, and bikini line hair taken care of by lasers many years ago but sometimes those little fuzzies come through! I use Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs to take off the peach fuzz when I want to be especially smooth. This product works well for me but follow the directions and do a patch test. #skincaresecret
Llissel T.
South Amboy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair Lotion uploaded by Llissel T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Señore uso esta crema para remover mi bello es excelente en solo 3minuto con una tuaya Umeda remueve tu bello dejando tu piel suave 🥰✅
Ekaterina S.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair Lotion uploaded by Ekaterina S.
Nair Lotion uploaded by Ekaterina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want to get rid of your hair on your legs or armpits, I recommend this lotion, it removes hair very well and the skin remains soft and it works 100%, we use it together with my husband.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia N.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 3 ans
Connie C. il y a 3 ans
I suggest getting the aloe scented one. Much softer smell.
Macaila M.
il y a 4 ans
Faith M. il y a 4 ans
It doesn’t work too well on my legs when I tried it