BY NAIR

Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested see more...

• Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair...2 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on the bikini area?5 Answers
  • Do you like this better then shaving5 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I absolutely cannot tell you how much I dislike Nair. I don’t think I have a good thing to say about it, at all.

First off, the smell. The smell is by far the worst thing I have ever smelled! It smells like a cross between rotten eggs and a dead animal. With that being said, it would be a little bit more tolerable if it didn’t linger on your skin or in the room that you applied it in. The smell is extremely strong, even for a hair removal product.

Secondly, the product did not work at all on me. The only thing that it did was give me a rash. It didn’t remove hair, and if it did, it was a very little amount and left 99% of the other hair untouched.

I like the idea behind the product but if you are like me and have sensitive skin - I would just stick to shaving!
Grace H.
1 Star just because it works. I absolutely hate this and Veet. As soon as you even open this product the smell fills whatever room your in and takes forever to leave. The smell is so awful and takes multiple days to go away after you use it. And another fantastic addition to this product is not only does the smell not leave your bathroom, the smell also stays onto your skin so whatever you just shaved now gets to smell like the oh so lovely scent. Would only recommend for people who are afraid of shaving, a swimmer, don’t have the time to shave, or if you really don’t want to have the chance of cutting yourself on your razor.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn’t really care for this at all. It was messy and super smelly. And then you have to sit there, without touching anything for the recommended time. When I rinsed, not every hair was gone, so I still had to touch up some areas. Felt like it left a film on me and I swear, I had the stink of it on me for days afterwards.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
This smells disgusting it's horrible it also left me red bumps and doesn't take all the hairs down I rather stick to shaving because this is just horrible not even worth one star won't be purchasing this again ever
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
Ok so I have sensitive skin and should have known this would be a bad idea lol. It burned and hurt the entire time so bad. I know it is going to burn a bit but this was extreme. I had to wash it off almost right away. Left my skin bumby and sensitive to touch for a day or so. I'm sure it works great for others just not for me.
morgan s.
I love the whole thing about not shaving and easy hair removal.. but honestly I don't like this at all.. first off when you apply it and the hair starts to turn off it smells so bad I just can't handle it. If I leave it on a second then I'm suppose to it burns so bad. I rather take the extra 10 mins and shave instead.
Kiara W.
DeLand
I like using this product if I don’t feel like shaving that day .first You apply thick layer on your skin and then you wait for a bout 10 minutes then after that get in the shower and rinse thoroughly also with a washcloth
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell makes me nauseated. It's like being inside a big poem solution bottle. It does not remove my leg hair in the time stated on the bottle either. Hard pass.
Andrea O.
First let me start off my saying, when I tried this, it did not smell very good at all. Now, they may have changed the formula since then who knows. It also did not do a very good job of getting all of the hair off. I had to reapply multiple times. I have not bought Nair since.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven’t used bait since I was really young, and wasn’t suppose to be shaving yet. So I believe this is the same kind of hair I used. It smells terrible and burns and honestly didn’t take off the hair very well though it did some, and helped me keep my hair tame until my mom would let me shave.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
Did this work for anyone?
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this safe to use on the bikini area?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do you like this better then shaving
Kiasia B.
Bakersfield, CA
I've always wanted to use this does it burn?
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
I've been wanting to try this product, does it burn? I have sensitive skin so is it harsh?