Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested

Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? Does it really work on hair removal on legs?
What does this product smell like?Nair Lotion
Does anyone use Nair? If so what are your thoughts? Nair Lotion
Start your review of Nair Lotion!
Amherst, MA
Removes the hair, but leaves a weird feeling on the skin afterwards. I have sensitive skin so I would test it first in an area of interest to see if I break out. I broke out on my arms, but not on my legs. A struggle to wipe off and wash because the product sticks to the fabric
Madison, AL
Ahhhh this stuff is the worst! I got the formula specifically for sensitive skin and followed the directions exactly. It STILL burned my legs. I wouldn't recommend unless you like red, splotchy legs!
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Yes, the original scent is pretty gross. That's why I buy the one infused with baby oil and/or aloe vera; the smell is a lot less harsh. As for the performance, I think the product works great! I leave it on for about 8 minutes and then wipe it off with a washcloth in the shower.
Lexington, MS
I can't shave my legs, so I use Nair. I don't like the smell, and they come out with different scents but it all smell the same. It can be a little messy compared to shaving, and it doesn't get all the hair. I just use it because I have no choice, and don't want to start waxing.
Paintsville, KY
Overall, Nair removes hair in very nicely. It does have a somewhat unpleasant smell and is sort of really messy when applying. It is the only product that has actually removed 100% of my leg hair.
Abingdon, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair burnt my skin. I have fair sensitive skin. I am allergic to cheap metals so razors irritate my legs. This was a no go as well. And stink!!! This stinks so horribly. I actually use a mans electric razor on my legs now. So much cheaper, no nicks and no allergic reactions.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only hair removal I have ever used. I use it for bikini area and sometimes my under arms. I hate razor bumps and if I try to shave my bikini are I get bumps. Love you Nair, you rock!
Cambridge, MA
I've tried this product multiple times and it's never really worked for me. It doesn't get all the hair and is slightly irritating and has even caused some bumps. Also it smells terrible. Not worth it, you're better off shaving.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I dislike this lotion to me it stinks. I don't like it at all. When I tried it it gave me a burning feeling I don't know it it's just my skin but I wouldn't reccomend it.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Washington, DC
This stuff smells terrible. I could not even sit in the bathroom waiting for it to work. I think that Veet smells a tiny bit better than Nair, at least to the point that I can stand sitting in my bathroom until I can remove it. I would not recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...