BY NAIR #29 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested see more...

april n.
Forest lake , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely cannot tell you how much I dislike Nair. I don’t think I have a good thing to say about it, at all.

First off, the smell. The smell is by far the worst thing I have ever smelled! It smells like a cross between rotten eggs and a dead animal. With that being said, it would be a little bit more tolerable if it didn’t linger on your skin or in the room that you applied it in. The smell is extremely strong, even for a hair removal product.

Secondly, the product did not work at all on me. The only thing that it did was give me a rash. It didn’t remove hair, and if it did, it was a very little amount and left 99% of the other hair untouched.

I like the idea behind the product but if you are like me and have sensitive skin - I would just stick to shaving!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven’t used this in a really long time so hopefully it’s a new formula. When I used it I bought it at Target and decided to try it on my legs. I was stupid and didn’t test a spot first. I put it all over my legs and first it smelled terrible and then it started burning really bad. By the time I got it all rinsed off my legs were bleeding. I think I was allergic to it because hopefully that was not a normal experience. I had scabs on my legs for a while and it didn’t remove any hair so I had to wear pants. It was an awful experience I will never forget.
Grace H.
1 Star just because it works. I absolutely hate this and Veet. As soon as you even open this product the smell fills whatever room your in and takes forever to leave. The smell is so awful and takes multiple days to go away after you use it. And another fantastic addition to this product is not only does the smell not leave your bathroom, the smell also stays onto your skin so whatever you just shaved now gets to smell like the oh so lovely scent. Would only recommend for people who are afraid of shaving, a swimmer, don’t have the time to shave, or if you really don’t want to have the chance of cutting yourself on your razor.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I didn’t really care for this at all. It was messy and super smelly. And then you have to sit there, without touching anything for the recommended time. When I rinsed, not every hair was gone, so I still had to touch up some areas. Felt like it left a film on me and I swear, I had the stink of it on me for days afterwards.
Stephanie s.
Nair products haven't always been the best for me, but I found a hair removal cream that actually isn't too bad. It doesn't make my skin burn, it removes the hair of you leave it on for the recommended time, and it makes me legs smooth. It wasn't very expensive at Walmart. I honestly would recommend this product to anyone. Nair Lotion
Kelsey💋 G.
Jackson, MI
I will stay far far away from this product. The only pro about this product is that it is easy to apply, followed by a list full of cons. The first con is the harsh drying effect that it has on your skin and it did not even remove all the hair. Another big con is the smell, this product will leave a strong lingering chemical smell long after you wash it off. Use with caution!
Hannah F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I gave this three stars because it does work... but it’s also really irritating to my skin. I know it’s not for every skin type, so I’m just one of the unfortunate ones that can’t use it.
Jasmine C.
I love using Nair lotion the only thing i dislike is the smell. I would recommend ladies use this to remove all unwanted hair because it’s more effective then razors that leaves razors bumps behind so I would say try it
Morgan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is terrible, I️t needs to come off the shelves. It’s a complete waste of money. I️ bought this to use for my legs and I️t doesn’t work. I️ followed the directions exactly and I️t didn’t remove any of my leg hairs like I️t is suppose to. Don’t buy this
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Ok so I have sensitive skin and should have known this would be a bad idea lol. It burned and hurt the entire time so bad. I know it is going to burn a bit but this was extreme. I had to wash it off almost right away. Left my skin bumby and sensitive to touch for a day or so. I'm sure it works great for others just not for me.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
Did this work for anyone?
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this safe to use on the bikini area?
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
I've been wanting to try this product, does it burn? I have sensitive skin so is it harsh?
doreyda d.
Homestead, FL
Does this actually work?
Kiasia B.
Bakersfield, CA
I've always wanted to use this does it burn?