BY NAIR #16 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Hair Remover Lotion: Works in as little as 3 minutes Dermatologist tested see more...

• Is this safe to use on the bikini area?5 Answers
  • Does it work even with coarse hair?2 Answers
  • how many other people have had a serious reaction to Nair? I have...1 Answers
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven’t used this in a really long time so hopefully it’s a new formula. When I used it I bought it at Target and decided to try it on my legs. I was stupid and didn’t test a spot first. I put it all over my legs and first it smelled terrible and then it started burning really bad. By the time I got it all rinsed off my legs were bleeding. I think I was allergic to it because hopefully that was not a normal experience. I had scabs on my legs for a while and it didn’t remove any hair so I had to wear pants. It was an awful experience I will never forget.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I didn’t really care for this at all. It was messy and super smelly. And then you have to sit there, without touching anything for the recommended time. When I rinsed, not every hair was gone, so I still had to touch up some areas. Felt like it left a film on me and I swear, I had the stink of it on me for days afterwards.
Grace H.
1 Star just because it works. I absolutely hate this and Veet. As soon as you even open this product the smell fills whatever room your in and takes forever to leave. The smell is so awful and takes multiple days to go away after you use it. And another fantastic addition to this product is not only does the smell not leave your bathroom, the smell also stays onto your skin so whatever you just shaved now gets to smell like the oh so lovely scent. Would only recommend for people who are afraid of shaving, a swimmer, don’t have the time to shave, or if you really don’t want to have the chance of cutting yourself on your razor.
Stephanie s.
Nair products haven't always been the best for me, but I found a hair removal cream that actually isn't too bad. It doesn't make my skin burn, it removes the hair of you leave it on for the recommended time, and it makes me legs smooth. It wasn't very expensive at Walmart. I honestly would recommend this product to anyone. Nair Lotion
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works really well. But be warned not to leave it on too long or you’ll get a nasty burn. I have a lot of very thick coarse hair and some of it was a little more stubborn to remove. So I tried to leave the product on a little longer to get it, bad idea. If you follow the proper instructions though, you’ll have better luck. My only real issue with this product is the smell. Omg it is unpleasant!
Dheevena R.
People always say to be careful with hair removal creams and they are definitely not joking! This cream left chemical burns all over my legs and made it super uncomfortable for me to wear anything more than shorts. If I leave it on for the exact amount of time on the bottle it barely gets rid of a few hairs and if I go longer the burning is even worse. Never repurchasing this again.
Hannah F.
So I gave this three stars because it does work... but it’s also really irritating to my skin. I know it’s not for every skin type, so I’m just one of the unfortunate ones that can’t use it.
Morgan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is terrible, I️t needs to come off the shelves. It’s a complete waste of money. I️ bought this to use for my legs and I️t doesn’t work. I️ followed the directions exactly and I️t didn’t remove any of my leg hairs like I️t is suppose to. Don’t buy this
Allison D.
Elgin, IL
Granted it’s been years since I’ve tried Nair, as a teen I thought it would save me time and pain from all my I experienced nicks. Nair left hair in some areas and a gross residue in others. Just buy the razor.
Stephanie W.
This hair remover works okay. It smells terrible and I have to leave it on for longer than directed. I can shave faster and my legs don't stay smooth longer like it says it should.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
Did this work for anyone?
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this safe to use on the bikini area?
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
I've been wanting to try this product, does it burn? I have sensitive skin so is it harsh?
doreyda d.
Homestead, FL
Does this actually work?
Kiasia B.
Bakersfield, CA
I've always wanted to use this does it burn?