BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

It’s never been easier – or more fun – to get picture-perfect, silky-smooth skin! Nair® Pretty™ Kiwi Hair Remover Spray combines easy hair removal with skin-soothing kiwi extract. Nothing's better for those hard-to-reach areas than a spray-on... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle S.
Del City, OK
Used this product many times, and it works very well. I've done anything from just chest hair removal to full body hair removals (including genitals), and it didn't burn even after leaving it on my ENTIRE body (including you know where) for 15 minutes. I'm sure sensitivity to this product varies from person to person, but I was a lucky one in that it works very well at removing hair and doesn't sting at all even after 15 minutes. I didn't even really take too much note of the smell. Some people just need to grow up. The only negative thing I can say about the product is that I needed a decent amount in order to get the hair off. When doing a full body hair removal, I used about 3/4 a bottle or so although I'm sure I could use less over time if I were more experienced with knowing how to apply it (I haven't used it consistently enough to get it down to a science). It's been a while, so I can't remember how long the hair took to grow back, but it was definitely longer than if I had shaved
Bonnie W.
Smells bad. It is effective but being a cancer survivor I don't like using chemicals especially because I barely have any leg hair since having Chemo treatments. So I now use a regular plastic razor or nothing at all in cool/cold weather. Otherwise it doesn't really show there is only a few dark hairs that occasionally pop up around the lower leg ankle area for which either the plastic razor or a quick fix with the electric razor.
Karen R.
Wagoner, OK
I love hair removers, but I never can get all the hair to remove, maybe I don't leave it on long enough, or my hair is too course, but whatever it is it didn't remove them all. You can get it at Walmart, Walgreens or anywhere. I am never satisfied after I use it, but I do LOVE the smoothness I get afterwards, and I continue to try it every now and then. It might work better on others, not everyone is the same.
Ashley C.
Nicholasville, KY
This product actually works pretty well. I like the spray function as it gives you control over the area to be removed without getting your hands all gunky from the product. This is just an added bonus to the actual function of the product, which is to of course, remove hair! It does this well, although some spots may need retouching, and it has a bright and fresh scent. This is much easier than shaving!
Amber K.
IAEGER, WV
Follow the directions, and it will work! I love the fact that I can use a product which allows me to avoid shaving AND it doesn't stink! Because seriously, these products used to all stink really badly. I do not have to use the hair remover spray half as often as when I just shave the area. The price is reasonable too, so I think overall, I pay less and am more satisfied with the results! Winning.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
This is really easy to use. And it's the only one that doesn't get messy and doesn't smell bad. I would totally try this is I was you. I always keep on in my bathroom it makes things a lot easier. Also it is very very very moisturizing! I use a sponge to remove it. You can get it at Walmart.
Marissa G.
Elgin, IL
Quick fast to do takes less then five minutes great to use when in a rush to go out and leave has a good scent to it no worries your legs get better then the razor form this n doesn't leave razor marks. Your don't get cut and it sprays so it's way faster to use then anything.
Cruzita N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was skeptical about this product but once I used it I realized what a great time saver and quality decision I made. Purchased at a CVS spur of the moment but soon proved its value in quality and price. I would recommend if you are short on time and want great results.
Jasmine T.
Annapolis, MD
The smell was unbearable. I've used this product a few times but ever time the smell is too strong and it leaves my legs patch. It never gets all of the hair and it leaves my skin very dry. I also have to wait around and I can't really do that with this on. No just no
Kelly M.
Fairfax, VA
The spray formula is far inferior to the traditional Nair lotion formula. This one smells better and seems like such a good idea, but it take a lot of product to do less than what the lotion does. It's also pricey for what you get. Stick with the Nair lotions.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Does this have a smell like the one in the bottle??