Nair Hair Remover Shower Power Sensitive Formula With Coconut Oil And Vitamin E

Nair Hair Remover Shower Power Sensitive Formula With Coconut Oil And Vitamin E

Gentler on skin and lasts days longer than shaving

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nair Hair Remover Shower Power Sensitive Formula With Coconut Oil And Vitamin E!
How would you rate this product?
Sasa F.
Timmins, ON
Nair Hair Remover Shower Power Sensitive Formula With Coconut Oil And Vitamin E uploaded by Sasa F.
I always go to a waxing salon, back when I was living in the Philippines, because it’s affordable there, services ranges from $10 to $30, with the best services too. When I moved to Canada, any spa, massage, facial, and wax services are crazy expensive. I’m happy that my classmate recommended Nair; and I no longer need to spend $100 for wax services. It’s so easy to do, you just have to apply the lotion on areas where you want to clear out the hair; wait for 5minutes, and then take a shower, rub it with the sponge that the product provided, and viola, your legs are so smooth! What was good about this, it also removes dead cell. I will recommend this!♥️

Looking for your answer?