BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Laura G.
Thornhill, ON
Every time I use this, I'm blown away by how well it works!! The only thing I don't like (why I'm giving it 4 stars) is the smell is pretty gross - like rotten eggs.
Laura R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never had any issues with this product other than the very chemical smell that is a little concerning. It removes hair quickly and easily, and my skin has never reacted to it which is great because my skin is very sensitive!
Char C.
Chesterfield
I have tried this product several times, each time wanting to give it the benefit of the doubt... But it always seemed to fall short. It may be my skin sensitivity type - but I have never been able to dissolve any hairs off. And it's very unpleasantly smelling!
Loandra B.
santo domingo oeste
Esta crema no me funciono, me irrito pero aun así no digo que es mala ya que a algunas conocidas le ha funcionado, pero si otra crema de estas te causo alergias no te recomiendo usarla.?
Ishita S.
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
Really quick and easy to use; easily removable with some water and tissues. Leaves skin feeling smooth and hair free. However, I used it on my arms once and it left a burning sensation so I only use it on my legs
Elle D.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Walmart
It stinks. First and foremost. To the point where I don't ever wanna use it again. On top of that it doesn't even work that well ..I have to go over with a razor after the time has passed...and no my hair isn't coarse or anything. I don't recommend.
Katelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a decent home hair removal product. The only thing is that it smells terrible when it's working, like it's burning your hair. Generally works pretty good so long as you apply evenly. My skin can get pretty red after using it though.
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t understand the point of this product at all because it doesn’t work, it barely removed any hair off my legs when I used it so it just seems like a lot of unnecessary chemicals. Do not recommend
Miranda H.
Burnaby , BC
Would never buy this again. I was looking to get a hair removal cream for my legs and this product was recommended to me. It was horrible. Didn’t remove a single hair. Huge thumbs down.
Lynn S.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this for quick hair removal I always have a bottle on hand. It is easy to burn yourself if you don't use it for the right amount of time but once you get the hang of it it really is a useful product
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!