BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Ephasia J.
Garland, TX
I absolutely love this. It really gets the job done. My legs feel really smooth afterwards.
Ashley R.
Goodyear, AZ
Works great it’s just that smell... I don’t like the smell but tolirate it because it works
Dania P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only does this remove my leg hairs pretty good but it also leaves my legs feeling soft.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Nair doesn’t smell the best but it does the job. Great for use on your legs to remove hair.
Margarita C.
Cameron, NC
This hairless lotion is my favorite because of the smell. It's not strong which is great!
Dorian H.
Jonesboro, GA
Funny smell burns after 5 mins not pricey but would not recommend to anyone it’s a waste
Ashley H.
Lebanon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff stinks so bad. Even when it says it has a scent to it. I don't care to buy it
Mikevia D.
It's the best and it only takes three minutes to work. The even takes weeks to grow back
Kyy 🦄.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Other more...
I HATE the smell of this product but I have to admit that it does get the job done right.
Britt M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smelt terrible, worse than any brand. I had to immediately wash it off before I threw up.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!