BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Paloma K.
illinois
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
takes to long to do its job but if you have the time is better than shaving course of the racer bumps
tearaney e.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I dislike the smell of this product. It does remove the hair but I think it's too strong of a product
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just bought these so I have no idea what it will be like. It was a grab price so I purchased it.
Vidhi P.
San Antonio
Love this product! It has definitely changed my life! I’d definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Maria E.
Salinas, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy this and it feels smooth like a baby and it’s a decent price so I will keep buying it
Kamiya M.
It Does Remove Some Hair, Not Much But Some. The Smell Is Horrible And It Left Bumps And Irritation
Amber F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this product several time with no results at all. Definitely wont be using this product again.
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
Effectively removes unwanted hair. Doesn't leave the skin in a funny odor. Smooth and nice to touch
Morgan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This did not really work for me at all and it made me itch a lot! I will not be purchasing again.
Icela V.
Laredo, TX
Actually works and removed my hair and they tale longer to grow back especially if u use it often
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!