BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Mariah L.
Sealy, TX
This removed my hair quickly and left my legs feeling nice, bit I did notice slight burning during the process.
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
Believe me when i tell you this removes your hairs so fast just in 3 minites! I even use it on my eyebrows!!
Rachel G.
Rochester
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
This stuff does NOT work. It is such a waste of money! I used it the way it tells you too and it did NOTHING!
Denise F.
Rhinelander
Just used this product for the first time tonight and I love the results. Going to be buying this more often
Carla W.
So much easier than shaving! Leaves legs and body smooth and you don't have to worry about cutting yourself.
Sara W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works ok but it can burn if your skin is sensitive and it stinks pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend.
Cinthya C.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
Works best if left on for more than 10 minutes and if you do two coats after the first one begins to dry out.
Kat M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: CVS
No complaints about this product, does what it’s supposed to do. Makes my legs feel soft and smooth for days.
Christina J.
Love this product. It removes hair with only one application and last for a while. Price is very reasonable.
Carla M.
staten island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
These smell a little bad but it’s nothing i can’t handle. It’s amazing how they work. I use this all the time
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!