BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Anna P.
Au Sable Frks, NY
Definitely a lazy way of removing your unwanted hair, and without breaking the bank with lazor hair removal either!
Desiree S.
Turlock, CA
Worst product I’ve tried it makes my skin very irritated and the smell isn’t very good. Would not recommend to buy.
theresa c.
Columbus, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smell bad but it does the job. Definately recommend this product if yoy want smooth legs and no bumps or razor burn
Mary N I.
zapata tx
Purchased at: Sephora
Esta crema se ve k esta bn suave y k te deja la piel super suavesita y me gustaría probarla x primera vez esa crema
Deesha M.
Fairfield, AL
I never have to shave again. I put this on, listen to a song and by the time I get in the shower, my hair is gone.
Noelle C.
Dayton, TN
Removes hair perfectly but is a mess and you have to put it on so thick that the bottle is empty within a few uses.
Anayely A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
this air removal lotion work amazing, i been using it for years i love it changed shaving to a hair removal lotion.
Desirae C.
McAllen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i love using nair hair removal cream on my legs. it works wonders. it’s easy to use and leave my legs feeling soft
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love using Nair products to eliminate hair on various parts of my body. I would recommend to anybody. Five stars
Cyndi M.
San Antonio, TX
Why does this product burn so bad!?!? And why does it smell so bad!?!? Amd why is there still hair on my legs!?!?
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!