BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Amal A.
6103 Orgeon
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I love this it removes the hair and it smells great and at the same time it doesn't take much time to remove the hair.
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I use it once in a while. I leave it for 5 to 10 minutes anf then rinse with warm water and I'm hairless again hahHaha
yecenia M.
Moline, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cant use this seem like im allergic to it made my skin itch and turn red. Plus wasnt feeling good i wont buy again.
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,098 reviews
Hate this product. It does not work well and it’s definitely not worth the price. Not good for sensitive skin either
Araceli M.
Been using this for years my mom never let me shave and my hair doesnt grow back untill a week later which is great!!
Lissette W.
Syracuse
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
Love this it’s perfect if you’re clumsy and get cut by the razor , it’s also good for camping and so on, well priced
R S.
Fairfax
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
Smells horrible. I didn’t find it to be all that. Using the razor is less time consuming and less of a mess as well.
Anabel A.
Laredo
hate the smell ! its the worse thing ever but i mean it does remove hair! just would really like for a pleasant smell
Tiffany D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Great way to remove hair but it takes too long for me . And you can’t leave it on too long or it will burn your skin
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
This is a really great product! It works so well and is a good price for what you’re getting! My favorite of all time
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!