BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
arma m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this for 6 months, it removes hair leaves the skin itchy and irritated, it made my skin dark. I don't use it anymore
Ella S.
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I love this product! It works perfectly if you follow all of the directions! It’s a great product to have in the summertime
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I use this for my mustache lol and it is very effective. This is not a harsh product on your skin and has a pleasant smell.
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you use it correctly this is a great hair removal cream, the only downside is that can be a bit irritating on the skin.
Jessica M.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite hair removal product. Smell isn’t too harsh or terrible smelling. Does it job great and never had any issuea
Kimberly L.
Chula Vista
I use this on my legs when I’m just too lazy to shave. I love it. It’s so convenient and removes my coarse hair so well.
Yamalet M.
I used this twice and both times it burned my skin but it did remove the hair I think you should just wax or shave insted
Olivia C.
Hartford
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
Super quick and easy hair removal. Worth the $5 price tag. Even works on thick coarse body hair which is my problem
Kelsey A.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells too strong and there's a lot of chemicals invoice in this product. Would recommend if u don't shave that often
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works really well. I just don't know how I feel about having those chemicals on my skin that are able to dissolve hairs.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!