BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Jessica R.
Sacramento, CA
Did an ok job. Patchy removal. Smells nice. Feels good. Too much to do to be an easy product. Don't think I'll repurchase.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
Works great. Just smells so awful! I was hoping the lotion kind wouldn't smell. Although it smells it does work very well.
Manuel P.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
It’s ok it does what it need to do but it takes a lot of product to work and leaves my skin kinda irritated after for sure
Mary M.
Worked good, but did have some spots that did not remove hair. Had to reapply which took longer in the shower than I liked.
Ella S.
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I love this product! It works perfectly if you follow all of the directions! It’s a great product to have in the summertime
Tabitha C.
Edgemoor
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
This product is amazing! It’s so easy to use and affect. You can’t beat the price. The only downside: it absolutely stinks!
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
I used this once and it liked to burn my legs up I haven’t used it since then. Maybe I need to give it another try but idk
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you use it correctly this is a great hair removal cream, the only downside is that can be a bit irritating on the skin.
Yamalet M.
I used this twice and both times it burned my skin but it did remove the hair I think you should just wax or shave insted
Kimberly L.
Chula Vista
I use this on my legs when I’m just too lazy to shave. I love it. It’s so convenient and removes my coarse hair so well.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!