BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Mariana G.
This stuff stinks and burns like hell it didn't work for me I did everything exactly like I was told my sister had even tried it after me and she got the same result! I don't recommend this at all! This is a horrible product! This takes more time than shaving and is much more of a hassle in my opinion I will not be buying this again!
Jerilynn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It did remove most of my hairs but I still had many strays. Left my bits of hair looking burnt and my skin felt really irritated.
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I want to try this for my whole body i tried it on my brows and it works well. Good alternative to shaving cause we all hate that
Marisa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Man i been using this for yeaaaaars. And its been good to me. Dont leave it on longer than what it says though. But its amazing
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It removes hair easily but is a mess to put on and keep from getting everywhere while you are waiting for it to finish working.
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yass I love this for removal of my arm pit hairs. This brand is awesome. It take sometime getting use too but you will love it
Karel J.
N CHESTERFLD, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it, it works dont forget and leave it on though you'll have a rash out of this world, the smell is minimally pleasantūüėĀūüėāūü§£
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On a budget this a good product. Although it sometimes leaves my skin a little sensitive. I prefer other brands over this one.
Maddie T.
hebron
Really nice product but the only down side is the product stinks SOO much NOT good but good at dissolved get the unwanted hair
marie l.
Riverside , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really wanted to use this often but after a couple times i had a reaction to it. It itches and doesn’t take the hair off easo
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!