BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Chiquita C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Last a little longer than shaving but i hear that it might leave sent. Good for sensitive skin as well. Leaves skin nice and smooth
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I mean it's fine, but it's not my favorite or go to item. I can't just sit around for all that time while it's dissolving the hair.
Molly S.
Libertyville , IL
Maybe my skin is sensitive, but after a minute of having this on my skin burned and I got boils all over my leg. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!
Meira S.
Waterbury, CT
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I live this product. It doesn't have that horrible scent most hair removers have and it works crazy fast. I keep repurchasing this.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
Works great on legs. It is quick,fast, and painless. It is easy to use and it works well. I would buy it again and I recommend it.
Britney A.
I used Nair on legs over 2 years ago and it didn't burn off my hair it burned off my skin and I still have a scar on my leg from it
lexi d.
Worst hair removal product i've ever used! Caused severe burns and left my legs burning for days. i don't not recommend for anyone!
Yuliza G.
mesa
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product I have to put on wait for the time it says and it’s only a few hairs on still but I use a razor to remove them
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
This isn’t my favorite I feel like you have to use a lot for it to fully work if I don’t I have had to shave some hairs if after
Sydney H.
Northwood, OH
This definitely works but can be patchy and the smell is not good. It may not be good for sensetive skin but it was fine for me!
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!