BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Jourdan B.
Smells kinda bad but works great for me. I've heard lots of horror stories from people using nair but i haven't had any issues ever.
Atarah H.
I have been using nair for years now and I never had a issue with it. It works well, the smell is that pleasant but it is easy to use
Elizabeth I.
Killeen, TX
This doesn't totally get rid of the hair, but it does make my skin extra extra smooth and it makes shaving the rest off much easier.
Carlyn W.
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
This can be difficult to get the lotion off after and you have to be very careful not to get it anywhere especially. Places with hair
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy to use but like any similar product care is needed when using. Works very well.readily available at stores and reasonable priced
Madeline S.
Aberdeen, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I brought nair specifically for my bikini line. The product worked very well however I always hated the after scent from the product.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can’t get over the stink of this stuff. The product has a nasty smell. To me the product works slightly but, I’d rather just shave.
Ivonne S.
Jacksonville, TX
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g, For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
This hair removal cream works amazing!!!!! You only put it for 3 minutes & they remove easily with water & leaves your skin so soft!
Samantha D.
S Charleston, WV
I always nair instead of shave now. It eliminates ingrown hairs and razor bumps. It also lasts longer than shaving. This is the best!
Mika R.
Shoreline, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
This hair removal lotion from nair has been around a long time for a reason, it works. It works but I am not a fan of the after scent
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!