BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Ravan A.
Nail is hair is nair. It doesn’t smell great and it never will because it’s a cream that melts the hair out of the follicle. It’s nair. It’s great.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product it doesn't irritate my skin. The smell is the only thing that bothers me. I like it because it leaves everything smooth.
sasha N.
Irving, TX
I love how this work quickly and easy I love using this then shaving my legs .. with u forget to shave just remember u can take it anywhere with u
Anastasia D.
Ballwin, MO
It is a truly great hair remover, but about 12 to 24 hours later my skin looked horrible. 24 hours later it burned and I had red bumps and a rash.
Mercedes T.
Wilmington
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
I like it but it stinks and I hate that it still stinks when you rinse it off your skin. It sometimes doesn’t get the hair off. It’s disappointing.
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used nair for years and with my sensitive skin it has never given me any problems I use on my legs under arm and bikini line with no issues.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works really well! I just don't care for the smell of the tingle effect. It does leave your skin feeling smooth and silky as if you shaved them!
Taylor C.
I love Nair for my stomach and arms. It doesn’t work on my legs or bikini line because my hair is thick. Very effective on thin hAir. Will rebuy.
Jasmine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to like using Nair but the last time I used it, I had severe irritation. It's a good hair removal cream if you don't have sensitive skin.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very easy process. No pain at all as long as you follow the directions. Works like a charm. Only thing I would change is the awful strong smell.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!