BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Marisol L.
Vista, CA
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
Works good! I had no problem with this works really good just has a really bad smell other than that it doesnt leave your skin irritated or dry.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works really well! I just don't care for the smell of the tingle effect. It does leave your skin feeling smooth and silky as if you shaved them!
Ja’Niyha L.
Baytown, TX
It works good for some thing. But after a while the hair does grow back and it’s doesn’t last long before it does if your a harry person like me.
Jasmine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to like using Nair but the last time I used it, I had severe irritation. It's a good hair removal cream if you don't have sensitive skin.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very easy process. No pain at all as long as you follow the directions. Works like a charm. Only thing I would change is the awful strong smell.
Taylor C.
I love Nair for my stomach and arms. It doesn’t work on my legs or bikini line because my hair is thick. Very effective on thin hAir. Will rebuy.
Irail L.
Santa Fe, NM
It takes mostly all of the hairs of except some and it doesn't smell that great it has this little nasty smell to it but it only takes 3 minutes.
Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
This is such a great product but it doesn't work for everybody . My sister hairs came off so smoothly as mine took awhile for it all to come off
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how fast it removes my leg hairs, but the only thing I don't like is the smell, they need to switch an ingredient because the smell kills
Theresa W.
I loooooove Nair! 💖💕💖 it removes all unwanted hair. Anywhere I apply it, it removes all hair. My whole body is smooth like a babies bottom. Lol
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!