BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells horrendous but when left in long enough removes stubborn hair. Does not burn or irritate ( except your nose) and is easy to apply and rinse off
Lizbeth M.
I used this hair removal lotion for a few years. It is somewhat effective. It did leave some hairs on my legs and di not give me an even hair removal.
Kanyinsola A.
Sincerely love this hair removal cream left it on my legs for 6minutes and all the hair came off instantly, I put on a generous amount across my legs.
Tamie g.
Cordell
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
The smell is strong,  and it did irratate my skin I am usually not sensitive to this kind of product , I been using Nair off n on for yrs
LaTayia A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use Nair years ago and it was actually very good at removing the unwanted hair but the ingredients are very healthy so I stopped using it.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,038 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is terrible! I bought it and tried it once because I didn't see much of a difference. My sister still uses it because she believes it works
Nina S.
Works fast and well! The only issue is the smell. It is extremely strong and if you are removing hair on multiple body parts you may get a headache.
Xuemin W.
Brooklyn, New York
This is a easier and simpler way to remove hair as I am a clumsy person. Just put it on and remove it afterwards and all your unwanted hair is gone.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Used it a couple of times but I think the razor works better even if the cream is suppose to help avoid cuts or irritation . I use it under my arms
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
I have really thick dark hair and unfortunately this product just doesn't cut it for me. If you're hair is fine or light you may have better luck.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!