BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used nair for years and with my sensitive skin it has never given me any problems I use on my legs under arm and bikini line with no issues.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I bought this at Walmart. It is budget friendly. The smell is funky- as it always has been. It leaves skin feeling very smooth and melts hair away.
Ravan A.
Nail is hair is nair. It doesn’t smell great and it never will because it’s a cream that melts the hair out of the follicle. It’s nair. It’s great.
Anastasia D.
Ballwin, MO
It is a truly great hair remover, but about 12 to 24 hours later my skin looked horrible. 24 hours later it burned and I had red bumps and a rash.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Used it a couple of times but I think the razor works better even if the cream is suppose to help avoid cuts or irritation . I use it under my arms
Lisa B.
Canton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells awful and feels like it never actually rinses off. The residue is still there after multiple rinses. Yuck! I’d rather just shave.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product it doesn't irritate my skin. The smell is the only thing that bothers me. I like it because it leaves everything smooth.
Elena M.
Los Angeles , CA
I did not like it does not work for thick hair had to apply it more than 3 times for only one armpit had you have to apply alot to the area as well
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product for "peach fuzz" type hair but honestly, it doesn't seem to work well for like leg hair and etc.. maybe it's just my body type
Katie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It smells awful, didnt remove much hair if any, but it did make my legs soft and I feel like when I shaved after the hair was easier to shave off.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!