BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Stephanie O.
Dissolved the hair away and saves me soooo much time from having to shave myself. Though if left on for too long, it’ll cause some discomfort and burning.
Michelle C.
Washington
This product will work in a pinch but does not remove all the hairs. The smell is a little off putting. Getting it to work on stubborn hairs is difficult.
Diana M.
Grovetown
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I did not like this product at all. It was messy, smelled bad and made my skin burn while it was on. It worked but the bad outweighed the good. Not for me.
Gloria V.
I love all hair products but hate the smell of all of them! I've tried all scents, and they all have that weird fishy smell. Very strong but work wonders.
Elizabeth J.
Perrysburg, OH
Works well but burns a little bit. The smell isn't great but it works well! I use it about once a month and I feel like it makes my hair grow back slower.
Kalaeja F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always used nair and it always works, it doesn't smell that great but the good out way the bad. I'm always left smooth and it last longer than shaving
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is ok but I have to shave along with this because it wasn't quite strong enough to take out all of my hair. It works on a pinch. Just takes more work
Joyce P.
Gulfport, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Hair removal is quick and easy with this product. Nair usually has a weird smell but this one is very tolerable. I love how smooth my legs feel after use.
Crystal R.
As soon as you put on your hand you’ll feel how super duper soft it is. Which is exactly how soft it leaves your legs/arms/ bikini area. Softer than ever!
Arielle M.
Gainesville, FL
Messy un even and stinks bad ugh waste of money once more watch out could loose hair on your arms and hands and then,it just grows back darker and thicker
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!