BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
I hate the smell but who doesn't . my hair is a little thicker so it takes longer to remove or takes several applications . and after all that it burns my skin
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this product once years ago so it may have changed since then. I don’t like it at all. I will not recommend it to anyone nor will I purchase it again.
Jennifer S.
Did not work me..now it di make my legs nice and moisturized.but dissolving hair no.even though my leg hair like blonde in color and fine sadly it didn't work
Kailee C.
Tustin, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
Smells strong and not the best. It also burns if you’re not careful and will leave a red mark on your skin, so be extra careful if youre doing your upper lip.
Jeneia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Loveeeee this is the by far easiest and cheapest way to remove unwanted hair. It’s important to follow directions and to be cautious with the product though
Cassia E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If your hair is coarse at all this won’t do anything but irritate your skin and smell bad. Maybe it works on peach fuzz, but serious leg hair, not a chance.
Nicole H.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hear good and bad things I've tried this once a long time ago and it didn't work or feel as I was expecting would like to try again to see how it's changed
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The first product I tried while experimenting wjth hair removal creams and it worked so good I never went back to try another cream! I definitely recommend!
Megan B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
Works awesome!! It doesn’t smell the greatest but it removes hair without the shaving!! & it keeps the hair gone for quite a bit longer than when you shave!!
April S.
Bastrop, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this brand! It never fails me, and the smell on this product unlike others doesn't not leave behind a bad odor, it literally smells like baby lotion.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!