BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
I've used this product for years. They have improved so much. I most enjoy the not so chemical smell from years ago. This product really works on my stubborn hair.
Michelle C.
Washington
This product will work in a pinch but does not remove all the hairs. The smell is a little off putting. Getting it to work on stubborn hairs is difficult.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
I have really thick dark hair and unfortunately this product just doesn't cut it for me. If you're hair is fine or light you may have better luck.
Crystal B.
This product i absolutely amazing. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and new. I recommend it to anyone who is having second thoughts or has never tried it before.
Selena R.
S Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
If I could rate this a 0, I would. I tried this product on my arms and it made my arms bleed. It only removed patches of hair. Worst hair experience of my life.
LaurynūüĆü T.
Hoover
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g, For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
Very effective!!!!! Leaves skin smooth and hair free. Can be harmful to really sentive skin if left on for too long. Never gotten any bumps or anything from it!
Aimee J.
Gainesville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
I have never really been a fan of Nair. It has this horrible smell that I really do not like and sometimes the hair doesn't come right off like it says it will.
Kaitlin S.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Nair, it gets the job done. My only complaint is that the smell is strong and lingers. Which is why I tend to use it at night so that the smell dies down
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this product once years ago so it may have changed since then. I don’t like it at all. I will not recommend it to anyone nor will I purchase it again.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!