BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
courtney h.
Warren, MI
it doesn't work very well, leaving stubble still on the skin and it smells horrible. I wouldn't recommend this, the only time I use it is if I don't have any razors handy. It's faster just to shave.
Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use this a lot to remove hair from the legs when I first had baby hairs growing in middle school. It didn't work too well actually so I don't quite recommend it.
Laura B.
Oakdale, PA
I've been using this since I was 16, I'm 43! I absolutely love this product. I never knew that there different kinds to try, now I'm going to do some exploring with the different products.
Nour A.
I use this for my legs when I don't feel like shaving and It works great and doesn't irritate my skin. I've been buying this product for the last 3 years and probably will continue forever!
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
This product not only stunk I had to leave it on a few minutes longer just to get the hair to remove. I will try an at home waxing kit before i try those products again.
Rachel R.
This product makes hair removal easy. All you do is slather on the product, wait, and rinse. The smell isn't pleasant, but that's to be expected. It can sting, but it's not unbearable.
Jenny D.
It does do the trick. It removes the hair and leaves your skin smooth but there's a catch. This nair hair remover has an unpleasant smell and leaves a bad residue onto the bath tub.
Jennifer Q.
Grand Prairie, TX
Does a pretty good job of removing hair . It seems to melt the hair off by the ends where it meets the skin. It's not suited for sensitive skin but it's great for no razor bumps
Maria J.
Jonesboro, Ga
When I first bought this I used it on my legs and Bikini area. I liked how my skin felt after using it and it did remove the hair. I followed the directions and it worked fine.
Michelle C.
Washington
This product will work in a pinch but does not remove all the hairs. The smell is a little off putting. Getting it to work on stubborn hairs is difficult.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!