BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a great product! I use this on my bikini area and use a razor to get up close. Then I use TendSkin which works incredibly well! Definitely met my expectations and some! Love this product so much! It's also reasonably priced at around $4 at target!
Alize B.
Carbondale, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use this product for sensitive areas I can't shave like my underarms and bikini area. After about five minutes the hair is no more (depending on hair length and thickness). I recommend using before your normal shower because the scent is a little overbearing. I've tried aloe and cocoa butter and I find cocoa butter isn't as bad. For me, it does last days longer than shaving without the pain and/or razor bumps.
Penny S.
This is one of the best hair remover lotions, I have ever tried! I have thick hair which means it is hard to remove my leg hair however this works great! I don't use it everyday because my hair doesn't grow back until weeks later! It is great for its price but has a scent so if you are sensitive to smells be carefull!
April M.
This product is actually pretty good. I was in Wal-Mart one day and wanted to try something new, so I picked this up. It's inexpensive and works really well. I used it on my legs and it removed all the hair and left my legs feeling really smooth. I will definitely continue using this product.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
I thought that since this Nair product had aloe and lanolin that my skin wouldn't be irritated after using it and boy was I wrong. After applying it using the directions mentioned on the product, my skin was so red and irritated. It did get my hair off my legs but I think I'll stick to shaving. The irritated skin combined with the horrible smell that Nair exudes is not worth purchasing again.
Domonique S.
Brownsville, TX
I really like this product. I used this back before my mother let me shave. And every now and then I still use it when I have the extra time for it. Only downsides are the waiting time (which isn't too bad if you're not in to much of a hurry) and the scents. I really do not like the scents but it goes away as soon as you clean off the cream. Otherwise a great product that works as promised.
Sky W.
Clermont
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I should probably mention that I hadn't shaved in a while when I used this, so my hair was pretty thick. Nonetheless, I'd say the Nair only removed about half of the hair, if that. I still had to go over basically my entire legs with a razor. I also found it difficult to apply a thick layer, and I had to use quite a bit of it for just on use.
Titilola S.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using Nair now for a few years. When I want to get that smooth hairless look perfect for beach time, I find that using the lotion is better versus shaving. I always miss spots with shaving. following the instruction is key to prevent any accidents. It works! try it and see for yourself.
Lafrancie P.
Sanford, NC
This is an easy painless way to remove unwanted body hair. Its quick and also moisturizing leaving your skin smooth like a baby's bottom. Affordable and long-lasting. Great alternative too waxing or shaving. try it.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like this to remove hair on my legs and underarms. It works great and it takes 10 minutes or less to remove all hair. I've never tried other brands because this works so well for me . I recommend it to all women who do not like to shave!
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!