BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Jessica N.
This product this help remove hair but it does not fully remove everything. If you're looking for something to take out ingrown hair, this would not be it. I love how easy it is but I also don't like how even if I waited the time it tells me to, it would still be hard to remove the hair. The smell of it isn't too great but it will do if you're looking for an alternative from shaving!
Wantivia M.
Charleston, SC
I bought the one with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. I have to leave it on for almost 10 minutes because I have coarse hair. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, however it doesn't last "days longer than shaving." In fact it last just as long as shaving (at least for me). With that being said, I will stick to shaving my legs and armpits and only use this product for the bikini area.
melissa y.
I use this product twice a week for my underarms. I found this product at my local dollar general. It works great! I apply it before my shower,let it sit for 10 mins then I jump in the shower and wash it off. It does not irritate my skin and removes all of the hair.
Monica M.
Canton, MI
I started using this product this year. I was a bit optimistic about the product itself. But to my surprise it works great. I use it for my underarm and bikini area and 4-5 minutes later all the hair dissolves like magic. No shave bumps, no irritation, just smooth under pit and bikini area.
ana a.
Chula Vista, CA
My co worker/bestfriend, recommended this to me, because i would always complain of bumps on my legs.. i tried this product one time and i looooove it.. and i do always repurchase it.. the only downside about this is the smell, but other than that, it leaves my legs smooth and hair free for a few days.. and it doesn't leave any bumpy feeling or whatsoever..:)
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg I used to be so embarrassed of how much arm hair I had in middle school. I wore a jacket literally everyday. Until my mom and dad thought of using nair instead of shaving. Well it burned and I said burned my hair off. But it burned my arms so bad they were red it hurt so much. It did the job pretty much only a little hair left but I have such sensitive skin for this product.
Kenedy P.
Waldorf, MD
The smell of the aloe one is terrible but i would recommend the cocoa butter one it smells a lot better. it gets the job done. the only thing i don't like is the waiting especially if I'm in a rush so i only use it when i don't have to be anywhere right away.
Simran M.
Jersey City, NJ
Gets the job done, smells really bad though but the smell doesn't stay after you wash it off. Make sure you apply a thick layer or else you're going to have to do it more than once. Pretty effective within one round if you do it right, overall satisfied.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,114 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I've been using Nair for 15 years! I've never tried anything else. I use it on my lady bits instead of shaving to avoid all of the bumps and irritation. It's getting a little up there in price but I still don't think twice when it's time to trim the hedges!
Ashley A.
Portsmouth, OH
Love love love. This works great and last so much longer versus shaving. It's easy to use and smells good I use it about once a week maybe even less. It works so much better then I thought it would. I'm very happy with it and it's always a repurchase.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!