BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC
I used a nair hair removal lotion, similar to this if not this, a few years ago when I first started shaving but I didn't like it too much. If you leave it on for too long, there is a possibility that you will burn your skin which is what happened to me! Still did a good job from what I remember with removing hair though.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA
I have given this product several tries and it was horrible every time. It irritated my legs so much in a matter of a very short time and it didn't even get the job done. It might have to do with the sensitivity of my skin because I know people who love it. I guess it really just depends on the person trying it.
member-db5e28a48
I love this stuff. I like the one for sensitive skin though. The regular one burns me. But this works good, and it makes it feel like you actually shaved! Silky & smooth
Sara H.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product because I don't have to take the time to tediously shave my legs. But this product does smell horrendous and it doesn't get all of the hair off in the first 10 minutes and I end up shaving the rest off anyway. Although I do have to shave the rest off the product does take off some of the hair.
Taylor D.
Concord, CA
To be honest, I really do not like this. It does not smell good at all to me and it's hard to use. It feels like more work than just shaving, although I've found that it is good for the bikini area to avoid ingrown hairs- even then though it doesn't remove everything.
Elizabeth R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really do like this product. It works great on my legs leaves them smooth for a longer time. BUT i did try this on my under arms and it BURNED. It really did hurt I’m not sure if that would be everyone’s experience but that was mine. I would recommend this for legs only.
Jeanette M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think depending on your leg hair (fine or coarse) it varies. I don't have thick or coarse hairs on my legs so it gets off pretty well. As for the scent, when you smell the actual product it smells pretty decent, but once it is on your leg, doing the process, then it smells bad. It's not to the point where you need to throw up though.
Destiny E.
Interlachen
I happen to still use this sometimes on my legs if I can't see to find a razor or forgot to buy a new one. The first time I used it I had a cut on my leg it burns and left marks all around it the day after. But every other time I used it it has been perfect no problems at all.
christal Y.
Osterburg, PA
My first time trying this product was the worst experience ever. I used this thinking it would be easier to use with out having to shave, well that wasn't the case. This product had a strong chemical smell if that's not enough, I had to leave this on for the longest time recommended and needless to say I still had to go over with my razor once I got past the chemical burns I received. Would not recommend this product ever.
Penny S.
This is one of the best hair remover lotions, I have ever tried! I have thick hair which means it is hard to remove my leg hair however this works great! I don't use it everyday because my hair doesn't grow back until weeks later! It is great for its price but has a scent so if you are sensitive to smells be carefull!
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!