BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Hiba k.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
This product gets the job done! It doesn’t burn but it tends to get all of the hair off within minutes. I prefer the The scent of this one compared to the original.
Zax L.
The first time I used this product 3 minutes seemed to be enough. But it seemed like every time afterwards I'd have to use it longer so I'm up to about 10 minutes now. I like how it leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth and soft afterwards. My only dislike is that the smell of it is extremely strong and is not a favorable scent. But leave it on long enough and it gets the job done.
Damilola A.
This stuff is amazing !!! When I need a nice clean shave without the hassle of razors, this is definitely my go-to !! I'm so glad that they created more scents for this product because the original one burned my nose, but the baby oil one smells decent enough that I can use it on my legs and thighs in one go and not need to put on a fan. But I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has just started to shave and/or you are scared of razors, Nair is the way to go. It'll provide you with a good four to five days of smoothness before you start to feel any type of hair growth. Overall I love it and its good for the price
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
The smell is just too bad. It’s overwhelming. It’s does a great job, but only if you can get over the smell and make sure you don’t go over the time limit. Ouch.
Shinel D.
I really like it. it's the only brand I use for hair removal. The important thing is to make sure you follow the instructions and never leave it on for more than 10mins or u will be left with chemical burns. it leaves my skin super soft. my only complaint is for my armpits sometimes it doesn't cut the hair to the root, which is probably because I didn't leave it on long enough.
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that it's so easy to use! I apply a thick layer that I let sit while I remove my makeup, then I hope in the shower and use a separate washcloth to wipe the lotion off. Hair comes off easily, even thick hair. Promise it's so easy! The smell is still the smell of Nair but it's not as bad as it used to be way back in the day. Also my skin isn't irritated and no bumps after!
Celine K.
Raleigh, NC
I love using this versus razor shaving! Nair is so quick and easy, and removes all the hair. A couple of things that I don't like is the weird smell the cream has, and the film that gets on the hand you use to apply the cream. Whenever I apply the cream and wash it off my hands, I never feel like the cream can fully wash off. Also I wish there were nice smells that came along with the product, instead of weird chemical smells. I still purchase and use this product when I can.
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I seriously wish I could give this no stars! I have used Veet for years and picked up this Nair on a whim because the store didn't have the Veet I usually use! This stuff burned like heck! I have never had a problem with products like these and have even used other Nair products in the past for my face and body and have never had as bad of a reaction as I had with this. I had basically chemical burns after just using it for less than the three minutes it says on the directions. It was maybe on my skin for a minute and I had a burn. Definitely should've listened to the directions and tested a small spot first. I actually just tried using it again on a different part of my body and still had a burning reaction almost immediately. Never repurchasing again.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Nair has its pros and cons

Pro: easy to use, leaves legs feeling smooth

Cons: smells terrible, takes a long time, clogs bathroom, itchs while on

This leaves me torn, but I would probably just stick to regular shaving since nair is more time consuming. The only reason why I like nair is because there is no risk of cutting yourself. I can't really shave my knee because I am afraid of cutting myself. Also some nair products are thick and clog bathrooms so I would use a wet papertowel to remove nair and just throw it out in the trash.

In the end it all depends on your preference
Syranda W.
Albuquerque, NM
This a works great. I'm not allowed to shave because my mother does body waxing. Even though the bottle says safe to use on the bikini area I was nervous but it turns out this is more effective than the nair specifically made for the bikini area! I've never had burning or irritation even though I have sensitive skin. I leave on for about 6-8 minutes.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!