BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Liza B.
Shelby, NC
Best shave I ever had..minus the razor!! I love this product works so great on me. I buy it from any local pharmacy or even a dollar store. I was very skeptical but it really does work you just have to apply it thick. It doesn't smell the best. Especially if you use it in your armpits during the summer time when you sweat it smells like the nair. Only complaint though. Love it so much. Saves me time and money ūü§Ď
Syranda W.
Albuquerque, NM
This a works great. I'm not allowed to shave because my mother does body waxing. Even though the bottle says safe to use on the bikini area I was nervous but it turns out this is more effective than the nair specifically made for the bikini area! I've never had burning or irritation even though I have sensitive skin. I leave on for about 6-8 minutes.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I bought this because my friend said she used it and didn't have to shave for 2 weeks, and her legs were still smooth. Well this product was a major busty for me. While it did make my legs smooth, it was a pain to get on and to take off, it smells absolutely awful, and it burned my legs. I was in pain for a couple days, and to top it all off, it didn't last any longer than me shaving normally. I don't recommend.
Courtney I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While I had heard good things about this product before, when I put it to the test it fell flat. It did not remove very much hair when I tried it on my legs and the areas of hair that were actually removed, came off in patchy bits. The formula left my hands feeling slighty numb and sticky. I have not repurchased this item.
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body hair removing product by far. I use the Nair Body Lotion Baby Oil, it leaves my skin smooth and hairless. I got it at Walmart for only $2.99. Put it on dry skin though. I didn't read the directions before I put in and didn't come out so great the first time. To be honest, it does smell like a Nair product.
Rikki R.
Morrow, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off, the SMELL. UGH. Definitely something I can't get used to. It worked fairly well on my bikini area, with little to no sensitivity or redness. I would say that it's useful to go out and buy if you've got a last-minute hot date and don't want to risk razor bumps or stubble, but if you're perpetually single like me then a good old-fashioned razor can do the trick for clean-ups.
Thabina I.
This does gets the job done! I hate the smell of it though, I'm not sure if it's all hair removers but it literally smells like eggs ugh! Also, when you take it off all your shriveled up hairs collect when you're wiping it off. I haven't tried any other brand but this gets 2 stars for being able to remove hair- that's all.
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
I bought this product after a recommendation from one of my friends. I used it after not shaving for a few days and I wasn't very impressed. It seems that you have to use a lot of product, generously lather it in a thick layer all over your legs. I'm not sure if my leg hair wasn't long enough, I didn't apply enough pressure as I was wiping the product off my leg, or I didn't wait the appropriate amount of time. I tried it for a second time and it worked a little better, but I definitely wouldn't substitute this for shaving.
Jessica D.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought the Nair hair remover lotion with rich coconut butter and vitamin E. I don't know if it's just me but I put this hair on my legs and the next day I feel a little prickly. but like if I wanted to remove little small hairs on my body this is a great product. one thing I really don't like is the smell and the after smell but it doesn't mind me much because I can always wash it off. But I have to say it's a pretty good at removing the hair
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First off, I had a really difficult time trying to follow these directions. I tried doing different things like leaving it on for more or less time, but every time I used it, it never removed the hair on my legs. It would take off patches, but never all of my hair. I still tend to use shaving cream and razors more than hair removal cream. (Plus, the smell is pretty overpowering...)
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!