BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
hailey k.
new bern
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I highly dislike this product. It smells and sticks up my entire house and my parents always hey angry because of it. It takes more then 5 minutes to get all the hair off my legs even if they are short.
jazmin v.
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I did not like this product it leaves a weird smell and it irritates skin. I would say that you can use it for emergency purposes only. BC the product itself is very strong and it removes everything.
Rachel F.
Talmo, GA
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
Mixed feelings about this. It gets the job done but not without leaving red burn marks. It doesn’t smell as bad as it use to but it’s still a strong smell. Affordable and easy to use if in a rush.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair is one of the best things that have ever happened to my life. Quick and easy to use not to mention PAIN FREE! They are only about $4 well worth the price for the convenience and great results
Sheronica W.
Newport
Omg I absolutely love this Nair. Most Nair products that I have used smell really bad lol. This doesn't smell bad at all and it left my skin so soft. I would definitely recommend.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not great. Takes more than one coat usually to get most, and still have to clean up with a razor. It says not to scrub when removing but if I don't get a little aggressive it doesn't do much.
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
I absolutely despise this stuff!!! I hate the smell and it always makes my legs burn and break out. I'd rather shave with a rusty old razor before I use this any day.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
I love nair it really does work at removing hair but do not ... use it near that vagina🤦🏻‍♀️ or you will be screaming , crying , and it’s burns lol I’ve tried it once . Yes I recommend it because it works like it says it does
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
This one is really good. But one bottle doesn't go that far. Too expensive for regular use for me. But I use it every once and awhile when I don't feel like shaving.
Madison S.
Beaufort, SC
I have used Nair a few times and every time I feel like I did something wrong along the way because it never works as well for me as it does others.. but I will be giving it another try!
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!