BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this lotion about once month and I don't have to worry about shaving in between! I apply before I get into the shower and 5 minutes later it's ready to be rinsed off and my legs are smooth and hairless.
Veronica C.
This Nair product really helps me get rid of my unwanted hair. It was easy to use. It does have a smell to it that isn't the best, but the smell is a small price to pay. I bought it at my local Walmart for a reasonable price. I would buy it again because I do not like using razors.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
I just can not get over the smell. I’ve always went back to this lotion but I could never see results due to the nasty distinct smell . I bought because it was a little cheaper but for sure not worth it
Colleen E.
Roaring Spring
I thought that it would be amazing to not have to shave, so I grabbed this product and went on my way. I tried it out and it burned. Not just a little bit, but it burned a lot and I had to wash it off before it was even completely effective. I wish this product didn't burn so much because from what was effective, worked fantastic.
Tyra I.
Northport , AL
This is my go to product for body hair removal. I don't use razors and as a very hairy girl, this is easier than a manual razor that gives me lots of bumps. It does not smell good though and requieres lots of scrubbing to make sure the smell and product are gone but you get used to it.
Mariah N.
Sacramento, CA
Nair Hair Remover is great. I recommend this product because it's affordable, works great, removes all the hair when applied right & leaves your skin so soft. The only con about this product is the smell, it's very strong & stinky.
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
I use this products to arch my eyebrows , for a coupoe of months now and I love it. My eyebrows are always laid , paid , and ready to play lol. It only takes me about two and a half minutes to "wax" my eyebrows.
Jojo C.
Germantown
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
It does the job, but when I first used it I definitely felt some tingly, weird sensation on my legs. The smell is also kinda strong, but it did remove my hair so I guess that’s the compromise. Not sure I’ll use it again, I’ll probably look around for other hair removing creams and lotions before buying this again.
Haley W.
When I’m feeling super lazy or need hairless legs for a few days this is my go to. I do have to leave it on for the full amount of time, which occasionally irritates my skin. I think it’s just this specific formula because I haven’t had that with other Nair products.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
In spite of the fact that legs is specifically mentioned in the product name, it was not strong enough to work on the coarse hair on my legs. It’s did how ever work extremely well on my bikini zone. The hair just rinsed away and I didn’t have any razor bumps either.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!