BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Annette G.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
I only used this product once! I apply the lotion on my legs. It did remove some hair I wasn’t sure if it was because the hair in my legs was thick ( which I don’t think I have thick hair on my legs) but I even try to re-apply some more and I still had hair. So I think if I would apply this product like 5-6 times it would work.
Heather S.
Pequannock, NJ
I bought this because I thought it would make it easier to not have to shave. But this stuff doesn’t work on leg hair, even though it says it is leg specific. I do however use this on my neck and chin instead of waxing. And it does work because I think the hair is finer. But it burns. It starts a a tingle than builds up.
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
I had used make up until I was 19 and ended up starting to shave I recently started using this product again. I love it it really works. The smell isn't as bad as I remember it being but it's not great. Will definitely buy again. Nair Lotion
Kaily B.
Lakeland, FL
I love this stuff. It makes my legs sooo smooth. It smells okay I guess, like normal Nair products. I just use it for my legs. It's easy, but it does get a little messy in my opinion, so normally do it right before I take a shower. But, it does do what it's supposed to do and it last a good week for me. I have fine hair.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I used nair a young teenager and remember it worked really good so later on as a adult I wanted to try and see if I would use nair instead of shaving so I went out and bought this and I wasn't satisfied with the product it left behinds tons of unwanted hairs and I even left it on a couple minutes longer then recommended!
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
Gets the job done if you want to get rid of your hair quckily. And it leaves your skin soft afterwards. But the smell is horrible! And be careful with it because when I used it my skin felt fine. But a friend felt a little burning and it left her a rash. If you have extremely sensitive skin I suggest you don't use it.
Brianna S.
Kinda works and kinda doesn’t. My leg hairs are pretty minimal, i don’t get very hairy legs so there’s not much for this lotion to remove. I follow directions exactly from the bottle and like it suggests I go for a longer time if needed but it always removes hair very splotchy. Also has a distinct nasty scent to it
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
To be honest this product is a let down. I'm unsure if its because I have thicker body hair or if its actually just a crappy product.

Ive bought a couple different Nair products to aee if it was just that one and none of them do the job so I wasted a bunch of money. I wouldn't recommend this if you have thicker body hair.
Jessica G.
White Plains
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
This was an okay hair removal product. It worked well for me for about 2-3 months, and then all of a sudden I use it one night and my legs start to burn and itch out of nowhere. Lotion burned them, and my legs were red, bumpy and sensitive for a few days. I immediately tossed it in the trash. Very disappointing
Michelle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It takes multiple attempts of me rubbing this on and waiting to get the hair off, it smells GOD AWFUL (like burning chemicals) that tend to stay around no matter how many times you wash your legs and hands, and it is so much more time consuming than just shaving your legs. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!