BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s a love hate relationship with this stuff. It burns when applied to the skin.. but it does remove my unwanted hairs. It smell is a little weird. But it does the job.
raisa d.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it works but i feel like i need to leave it on a little longer , don't put it on anywhere else other then ur legs , i put it under my pits and it bruned them really bad.
Alexandra H.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: Target
I have used this occasionally, but am not a huge fan of how it works. I feel like it has a hard time getting every hair without irritating my skin. It seems to work best on very fine hairs.
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So the last time I tried Nair was approximately 10 years ago, and it was hands down awful. The smell was terrible and its performance was even worse. So why on earth did I decide to try it again? Because it was on sale at Fred's and I was curious to see if anything has changed. But good news! It has changed! This particular kind smells decent, and does actually remove all hair! Full disclosure, I just use it on my legs, so I can't actually attest to it removing ALL hair. But my legs aren't patchy, so it works for me! I have thick brown hair on my legs, which tbh is a nightmare. So I leave the lotion on for a full 10 minutes, then I get in the shower to gently scrub it off with a washcloth. All in all, between the wait time and scrub time it's not exactly faster than shaving, but there's no chance of razor burn and I don't miss those pesky hairs on the back of my knees. So for me, totally worth it!
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would give this 5 stars but it just doesn’t work as well for me as others. The smell is horrible and it irritates my skin. Also my legs are still prickly even after i leave it on for 10 minutes. Maybe I’ll try veet.
alexis m.
This product was good at the beginning but then not so good. It would leave my skin all bumpy. It’s affordable but not worth it. I wouldn’t use this product again.
Angel B.
Garland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is okay. It does the job and o have used it several times on occasion but there are better hair removing lotions. Smells really good though and makes my leg not agitated
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on my arms. I'm Portuguese so we are hairy lol. I leave it on about 6 or 7 minutes then remove it. Last 2 or 3 days before you can start feelong the hairs coming in again.
Beth D.
Mason
Purchased at: Target
Works great and is extremely easy to use. The only major issue I have with this product is the smell and that it is hard to wash off your hands after applying it. It has such a strong odor. Leaves my skin smooth.
Shakeymama :.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well my review is based off my awful experience with this product. Mainly do to the fact I was to young to be using the product anyway. I was 13 and wanted to be hair free so I found it under my moms cabinet and read the directions. Apply the Nair all over my Body (yes I mean ALL over) and was just dancing away to Beyoncé in the bathroom. Idk to this day how long I left the product on but it was a while, because when I got in the shower and started to rub the nair off it began to BURN BURN BURN soooo bad every place I apply the nair. Not only did that craze thing happen due to my lack of attention. I still had patches of hair regardless of how long I left it on I was still hairy. So I was hairy and burning upset with anger. Didn't tell my mom because I knew I was gonna be in trouble for trying something without asking her permission. So I called my grandmother to ask for help and she told me to call my mom because she never heard of nair. lol I was a wreck
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!