BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Jessica M.
Smells good and works for. Very short amount of time. It seems that it only what’s what the very minimum amount on your legs as it doesn’t seem like you did much the day after
Itzel E.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
This is the only thing I use to shave my legs and arms. The smell during the process stinks but it always leaves my legs and arms feeling smooth asf. So easy to use love it !
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great hair remover. Gets the job done. Still smells like a hair remover regardless of what the scent says on the bottle. Is not too harsh on the skin, just follow the directions.
Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
MAN when I say I rather use this then shaving. I put it on my legs and arm pits and in 5 minutes I wipe it off. I love the smell and I love that my hair doesn't grow back as fast.
Shannon C.
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I cannot stand nair. Smells absolutely repulsive, leaves a gross residue on your skin. it gets rid of hair but I'd rather just shave as annoying as it is. I hate this stuff.
Tawona B.
The first hair removal cream I've ever tried and I really like it. Simple to use...just smooth on ....wait ...a few minutes then wipe off! The only thing I didn't care for was the smell. But ither
Christina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so this is one of the worst products I’ve ever bought it literally burned my skin and it was on for less than the directed time. So if you have sensitive skin I would stay clear from this stuff
Mimi J.
Review for: Other more...
The nair hair removal is a great product to use, especially when you’re in a rush. This product is very effective, but the smell is terrible. It’s very affordable and I would highly recommend it.
Ashley H.
Jenkins
It doesn’t work, it smells terrible and it burnt my legs after having it on for only 3 minutes. I wouldn’t recommend anyone using it, it left my legs red for a day.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s a love hate relationship with this stuff. It burns when applied to the skin.. but it does remove my unwanted hairs. It smell is a little weird. But it does the job.
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!