BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
Nothing is better than not having to shave your legs. I get in the shower and put this on and by the time I have my hair washed I can wash away the hair on my legs as well. So easy and it works.
Shalei H.
Saint Edward
Purchased at: Walmart
Hate the smell. But it does the job! Works great for removing hair when you’re too lazy to just shave. FYI do not accidentally get this on your face! I did accidentally and I felt like I couldn’t breathe and my face got numb!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
A tried and true must have for happy hairless legs. Though not as easy in shower removers, this is still super easy to use. Comes off very simply and that cocoa butter makes your legs feel amazing!
Angela B.
Used this once and at first I got scared by what might happened becuz me nd my sisters didn't read the instructions at all and we rubbed it in like lotion but den we cleaned it off and I hope that we didn't mess anything up
Guera M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn’t work for me and leave any legs with red dots all over. I’m thinking I may be allergic and or have way too sensitive skin to use this. But I followed all directions and it still “burned” afterwards.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
I like yawing this when I have extra time in my hands because it takes several minutes it’s not instantly but works good I still have to go in sometimes with the razor to get stubborn hair out
Samantha H.
Maple Valley, WA
Took of all my hair great. Left the closest "shave". I loved how my hair didn't grow back for a while. It did though irritate my skin and give me some bumps every once in a while but other than that, I loved it!
Victoria W.
Portland, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t love this product. I bought it because my friends had such great results. It burned my skin when I went to rinse it off and it didn’t really work. I wouldn’t recommend this “for sensitive skin” hair removal lotion.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is awful! I hated the smell of it and it burned my skin and made me so itchy. It also removed NO hair. I
would never buy another Nair product again due to my experience with this one.
Jerica R.
Lincoln , NE
Ugh I am not a fan of creams because as soon as the hair starts to grow back it is soooo thick looking. I used on my face once and when my eyebrows and Mu mustache came back I looked like a man
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!